1-love is everywhere

Jungkook pov-

      "Kookie!!!!!"i heard someone calling me.I ignored that voice and continued sleeping.

        For about half an hour this was going on and finally my daddy came inside with a bucket of cold water and poured it on me.

"WOAH!!!!!!DADDY!!!!!!!",i screeched.

"This is what you get when you don't listen to me brat",he replied sassily.

"Whatever i don't need to take bath...its a win-win situation daddyy~~",i was smiling as i was talking.

"Oh my god!!i have got a combo of dirty and stupid son.....now go get ready for college",with that he went out to his home office.

My daddy runs a small detective agency.I always sneak in his office to read his cases.They are quite interesting love stories.

As i got ready,i went downstairs to be met with a short angry man with my daddy.

"Ok,sir...we'll investigate about your girlfriend, josephine....we'll tell you if she is with taehyung....don't worry...we'll inform you within this evening",my dad said.

"Yeah,make it fast....if i catch my girlfriend cheating with that bastard,i will shoot him"that man said angrily.With that said he went away in his car.

Now i am sooooo curious... i can't live with curiosity..... who is this taehyung??????

"Daddy...who is taehyung??",i asked my dad.

"Oh,he is a successful business man in korea.He works inhumanly for 11 months and comes to paris for a month to chill.He is the biggest casanova i have dealt with-OH MY GOD!!!kookie...i have said like 100 times to not interfere in my job.Why do you always want to know about my cases??",he said.

"That's ok dad...anyhow i heard what i wanted to hear"-as i was talking my dad was locking his cupboard that has his case files.Before he could lock i said "dad,i already completely read all your cases....italian pianist philip,russian dancer james,potugal football player david.....almost everything"

My dad was very shocked and frozen.After few seconds he came back to reality and said "you know what kookie,nothing can stop you......you are a curious little lamb....i have the biggest duty to watch over you before any wolf comes and snatches you....now shoooo!!pick up your cello and go to your college...heechul is waiting for you....".

Only after this,i remembered that i have college.so i hurriedly took my cello and wnt to college.

To say truthfully,college is truely boring.After my college,i went out escaping from heechul and went to sit near the beggar uncle.Actually that uncle is kind of my friend.I will daily play cello while sitting near him.Some people will give me some coins for playing and i will pass that money to that uncle.This is like two birds in one stone...I spent time in practicing my cello and also uncle gets some money.

Today while i was playing cello 2 men were carrying a mirror to some shop nearby.But what took off my breath was the image seen on the mirror.There was a insanely handsome man.

How can he soooooo handsome and ethereal!!!! As i was thinking i ran towards him with my cello

How can he soooooo handsome and ethereal!!!! As i was thinking i ran towards him with my cello.....But what i didn't understand was,i ran towards the mirror....how can i be so dumb.... So when i turned to see that man,he already got inside the car and drove away...

That is how i lost the love of my life......

I sadly reached the place near the beggar uncle and gave him the money i recieved.I smiled at him at left the place.

As i reached home,the man from the morning was leaving angrily with the gun saying"kim taehyung, you are dead".

Panic striked my body...who is this kim taehyung????i should save him...

As i was thinking i went to my dad's office to find how taehyung looks like.I took my spare key for his confidential cupboard and opened it...pffffft...confidential, my ass.

I took taehyung's file to find that this taehyung is the love of my life.Now i MUST SURELY save him.I checked the address of the hotel he is staying in.

Like that,the little commando started his mission to save his prince.