6-money is money

Jungkook pov-

It has been 10 days to be exact.10 days of total fun with taehyung and 10 days of my heart holding taehyung dearly in it.

And something has changed between us which is surely not the love being reciprocated by him.We have became friends to be exact.

Now,as i was drying my wet hair while sitting on a sofa,my dad came emerging through his office door.

"Kookie!!!!what's wrong???you act suspicious",he asked causing me a mini heart attack. what is he talking about???did he find out about me hanging out with taehyung???or even worse....did he find out that i went through his files in his office??GOD,its nerve wrecking.

"What are you talking about dad??"

"What i am totally bewildered is WHO ARE YOU????the kookie i know will NEVER take bath for minimum of two days,but YOU are using a shampoo to clean your hair DAILY.....who the hell are you???where is my dear son kookie??",he asked me.

I rolled my eyes at his extra behaviour"dad,washing my hair daily is not a big deal....can't a 19 year old boy have his freedom to wash his hair without his father nagging him???"i said.

"BUT its a big deal in your case,because its you",he said with shock.what's his problem???its because i must impress my man and to create good impression on me....this dad won't understand these types of things because he is old since his birth.

"Oof dad,just leave me alone and let me get some peaceful time drying my hair.My hair will fall off because of the stress you are giving me",with that said i went to my room to get ready.To go where???this what you are thinking right??...iam going to meet taehyung... but i must be casual... i must not be seen like i came there to meet him.

After i got ready,i went straight to his hotel.But not inside the hotel.....just standing outside,CASUALLY.

As i was standing,i saw taehyung coming out of his hotel building looking absolutely handsome. I was freaking out,but the idea of me to act casually came as a flash. So i just passed him while looking at the opposite side of him.To my fortune, he saw and called me.why would he not call me???i just walked under his nose.

"Hi bunny!!!!did you come to see me??",he said while i just casually turned to see him,my expression being completely surprised.

"Oh hi tae!!!what a great surprise!!!!what are you doing here at this time???",i asked sounding surprised.

"Uhh,this is my hotel.What are you blabbering??didn't you come here to see me??",he asked confusion written on his beautiful face.

"Nope!!i was just passing-

I was not able to complete my sentence, a car splashed the water which was stagnated on the road.I was now totally drenched leaving my t-shirt i was wearing to be see through.

"You scoundrel!!!don't you have eyes???-as i was shouting, a jacket landed on my shoulder making way for a swarm of butterflies suddenly to be born in my stomach.

"Leave it bunny...come let's hang out",he said.mmm....casual kookie casual.

"Sorry,tae...i have a lot of work today-and once again i didn't complete my sentence, another car came splashing water on me.I was seriously irritated and it worsened when i heard tae laughing.

"What is so funny??"

"Nothing bunny!!my papa said that if we lie,bad things will happen to us.Now iam seeing that in reality",he said while controlling his laugh.

"What the hell??i am not lying",with that i stomped away.

Taehyung came running towards me and said "ok chill bunny....let's go eat something.I bet you are hungry...... whom am i kidding??you are always hungry...let's go"