26-letters

Taehyung picked up all his luggage from his hotel room and went straight to his father-in-law's home.He was in deep thoughts... as of how he should make jin to accept his love,how should he impress him,and so on.....Because, impressing people was not his job in the past.It was always the other way round.....

"You can do it,Kim taehyung. True love always goes through hardships. Prove that your love is true",he boosted up himself as he drove back to his koo's place.

As he reached the house,he felt like a wave of nervousness rushed towards him and after a few minutes of waiting, he finally knocked the door only to be opened by an energetic jungkook.

"Welcome back,tae!!!What took you so long??I was waiting for you!!",he said as he launched himself on taehyung. But before taehyung could answer him,jin's voice interrupted him.

"Kookie,come on......don't strangle him to death before he could even make me accept him",jin said as he gave jungkook a look that said 'did you forget our deal??'.

"So....taehyung, are you ready??Ready in the sense,if i ask you to shave the neighbour's head,you should do it within seconds.Is that ok with you??If not,you may leave",he said with a devilish smirk on his lips which made taehyung to be even more nervous.

"He would even shave your head if you say,dad.Now quit making him nervous. Come on,tae.Let's go in.You too, dad ",jungkook said and went inside as he sensed the situation.

"Don't think that i will go easy on you,kid.I'll be always watching you like a hawk.",jin said as he followed kookie while laughing like a pure villain in old films.

"Please god!!!be with me and help me in all situations. Don't plan for any revenge against me.I beg you!!",he prayed silently as he closed the door and entered the hall, while dragging his luggage.

"And taehyung, the guest room is not ready yet as you came here suddenly. So i am sorry for that.Try to adjust and sleep in the couch just for today. Tomorrow i'll ask some people to get your room ready.I once again apologize for the inconvenience",jin said genuinely and taehyung was astonished by his change in behaviour.

"That's ok,uncle.You don't need to apologize. I can even sleep in the couch throughout my stay.Don't feel bad",he said after composing himself from the sudden kindness he is receiving.

"Its not that,taehyung. Eventhough i didn't accept you,i must treat you nicely.I would surely hate if you ask me to sleep on a couch. Then how will i allow you to sleep on it??Don't worry, your room will be ready by tomorrow",he said with a smile.

"The bathroom is right there.Go freshen up and come so that we could have our dinner together",he said but soon ran towards the kitchen when he heard jungkook's whining.

Taehyung rushed towards the bathroom as he was really very excited to join them for dinner as he now realized that jin was just overprotective and not actually scary.

As taehyung came out of the bathroom, he went straight to the dining to see the father and son sitting on the table,waiting for him just as they said.

"Taetae!!!!come fast.I'm so hungry. Let's eat",jungkook said with a pout which he could not help but coo at his cuteness, but soon composed himself anf sat beside jungkook as he saw the other two glaring.

As they were eating, no one talked much and only the sounds of their spoons and jungkook eating like a pig was heard.

"Kookie??Were you that hungry??Oh,right!!My son is always hungry. What am i asking??",jin questioned and answered himself but jungkook didn't even bat his eyes at him.As he was about to scold him for that,he saw taehyung throwing a fond look towards his son which stopped him from yelling and started fangirling towards them,surely but secretly.