19-Jeon jungkook

Taehyung was so happy.So happy to finally know who his bunny is.He was impatiently waiting in his couch after jin called him saying that he has found the details of the boy and he was on his way to his room.

He was jumping up and down for the 100th time while waiting for jin and finally his doorbell rung.He ran to the door like a dog who had found his bone and opened the door which started jin in process.

"Hi Mr.Jin!!!come in!!",he practically shouted to which jin just nodded and came in with a determined look in his eyes.

"Good morning,Mr.Taehyung",he said like a robot which taehyung didn't even notice as he was in such a happy mood.

"Good morning to you too,Mr.Jin.Now tell me about my bunny!!",he asked and jin just nodded and began to speak.

"His name is Jeon jungkook. Pure korean.Living with his step father.Actually,he is the son of his girlfriend who died after 2 years from when they started dating.Eventhough they are not blood related his dad would 'die' for his son's wellbeing",he said with teary eyes.

"Bunny has a great father!!",taehyung said with a smile.

"Yeah...and jungkook-jungkook also loves his father so much.He is a very naive and an innocent kid".

"Before you ask...no,jungkook doesn't know any football or any other people he had mentioned.They are just some cooked up stories he came up with",jin continued before taehyung could talk.

"But why did bunny lie",taehyung asked with utter confusion to which jin rolled his eyes.

"Its because he fell in love.He is madly in love with you amd that made him to do those things so that he could gain your attention. You are his first love,taehyung".

"He loves me??",taehyung said not knowing what to say.

"Yes Mr.kim.So its time for you to leave Paris",jin said making him confused.

"Excuse me??".

"Isn't that your habit??When someone falls in love with you,wouldn't you always go away from them.Its the same situation now.So just go back to korea",he said while tearing up.

"And who are you to say that??",taehyung asked as anger was building up his body.

"HIS FATHER!!!!I have every right to say that.Look taehyung, he is just a naive kid who fell in love for the first time and that too with a casanova. He doesn't understand the consequences of that.So please go away from him.He will be for sure heartbroken because of you and i don't want that to happen",jin pleaded but seeing the reluctant taehyung,he continued.

"Taehyung, please.... i beg you.He is just a little kid.Please go back",he said.

"Ok,Mr.Jin.I'll go back today evening. But before that,jungkook said that he is going to meet me.I'll just meet him for the last time and go.I swear that i will not say anything regarding this.Is that ok??",taehyung asked with slight hope.

"Yeah,for the last time.Keep your promises, Mr.Taehyung",jin said and left the suit leaving a sad taehyung back.

So....i think this is the end,my bunny....I think that i like you too,but this is for your future. If i leave for good,you will for sure forget me as time goes by and select the right person for you.....Jungkook

Jungkook....

Jungkook....

Taehyung was crying at this point. He spent the rest of the time with the thoughts of his bunny while his eyes were too busy creating litres of tears.

Hi everyone!!!!i came back with a chapter earlier than before,though this one is short....I hope you guys enjoyed reading....

Please vote and leave your opinions without fail;)))