Part 8.

[SARA's POV]

"To the left," I commanded Zhou Mi, who is helping me putting up my poster of me with UKISS after posting the DORADORA on the wall above my study table.

He was standing on my bed and struggling in placing the poster on the wall under the shelf of stufftoys.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "To the right a bit. Down, down. No, waittt! Uh-huh. PERFECT!."

Zhou Mi wiped off his sweat and laid down on my bed. I joined him too, handing him a bottle of water.

"I didn't imagine that putting up a poster is that hard," he commented and drank the water. "It took us half an hour to finish posting one!"

"Sorry," I apologized. "And thanks."

"It's okay," he got up and stretched out his arms. "A great exercise."

After a few minutes of standing, he excused himself that he'll go back to the dorm and check if Henry had woke up already.

"I'll be at the dorm if you need something," he told me and I thanked him once more.

I turned on the television and tuned in a music channel. It was playing a music video of SNSD's "The Boys." Not that I really hate them, it's just because of the issues that revolves around my beloved oppas and them. And maybe a sprinkle of jealousy over Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

My ringtone went off and it rang for four times more.I checked my phone and it beheld five unknown numbers with the same text message "Hi! :)"

I raised my right eyebrow in curiosity and decided not to reply because maybe it's just a prank. "I'll ask the guys later when they arrive," I thought to myself.

The next video caught my attention back to the television's screen. It was they Super Junior's "No Other." The video that made me fall in love with Kyuhyun. When I saw him singing from his heart in that scene, I felt like my heart is gonna pop out.

I yanked the pillow from the head of my bed and buried my face on it, kicking my bed back and forth.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered to myself. "I'm acting like a fangirl. Who cares?!" I danced inside the room and sang every parts.

I was on my knees on the floor and rolled back and forth while hugging the pillow. "I love you Ky-"

I stopped shouting when Kyuhyun entered my room, I was still on the floor on the top of the pillow. "What are you doing?" He looked at me as if I'm doing something horrible and private.

"Oh. Nothing," I tittered and threw the pillow to the side. "So, you're here this early?" I changed the subject.

"Yeaa," he said in a slow motion. "I just... came to... check.. on you."

"Do you need something?" I stood up and dusted off the uniform I was still wearing.

"Nooothingg," he said in the same speed. "We have fries downstairs. Hyung asked me to invite you."

"Okay. I'll just change," I said, coming out of my room and went inside the closet room, closing the door quickly.

"Stupid! Stupid!" I spanked myself gently. "Now he thinks I'm a pervert!"

I changed my scool uniform into navy blue jogging pants and white 'I LOVE SG' (Singapore) shirt as fast as I could then, moved out of the closet room. I saw Kyuhyun sitting on the couch.

"You're still here?" I said, adding up the awkwardness between us three minutes ago in my room.

He nodded. "Let's go now." Phew.