Part 6.

Part 6.

[DONGHAE's POV]

I can't believe I said those things to her. I was a bit corny, right? Did I go too fast? I asked Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung if what I said was okay. Unfortunately, they only looked at me in amusement.

Kyuhyun touched my neck and forehead with the back of his hand. "Hyung, are you all right? It's a Monday morning and you're thinking about girls."

Seriously, why does Sara likes this guy? He can't see through the poor girl's feelings. I mean, they always hang out and the other members know about it too but, how come he doesn't?

Leeteuk hyung took a sip of his morning coffee and placed the mug down on the table. "Kyu's right. And who's this girl? Do we know her?"

"Just a friend from the past," I lied. I can't say this to them. Maybe, not now.

Kyuhyun stood up with his empty mug. "Whoever that girl is, make sure she isn't distracting you. We got songs to record later."

[SARA's POV]

I can't believe he said those things to me. It was corny, but sweet. Why do I like Kyu more than him? Is it because I always spend my time with him? And if I'll hang out with Hae, will I develop feelings for him too?

"Miss Yeon Sara," our procotor caught my attention. "Please concentrate on the test."

"Yes ma'am," I said in a low voice while half-raising my left hand along with a 45-degree bow for an apology.

I looked at the answer sheet on my arm chair. Then, I took the ballpen's cap off and wrote my name on the line beside the word "Name." I pulled out the questionnaire under the answer sheet.

Damn. This Bio exam isn't really that easy peasy as I expected it to be. I looked at the clock above the white board. 9.15 AM. I still have forty-five minutes to spare for this exam.

*After forty-five minutes*

"Okay, class," the proctor announced. "Pass your answer sheets together with the questionnaire."

One more number to go. . . And DONE! I stood up and walked to the teacher's table, passed my papers and walked out of the classroom. One down, two more to go. Two things I love about exams are 30-minute breaks after every test and we only get to be in school half of the day.

Hazel, who was waiting outside of the room, pulled me to her side. "Let's have our recess," she requested.

"Sure." I agreed and put both of my hands on my head. "That test drained my brain juice."

We went to the cafeteria and got in line. When it was our turn to be served, I grabbed a tray and told Hazel that we'll share the tray. The lunch lady asked us what would we like to have.

"I would like to have a chicken salad and an apple juice," Hazel answered first and the lunch lady looked at me with a pleasant smile.

I pointed at the vegetable sandwich. "I would have those, please, and also an apple juice."

The lunch lady handed us our snacks and I carried the tray while Hazel looked for a table. She pointed at a table for two near the top-to-bottom window glass that showed the open court. We sat there and began eating our snacks.

"I noticed that you're distracted while taking the exam," Hazel raised her brow. "Something smells fishy. As in DONGHAE fishy."

I stopped halfway in taking a bite from my sandwhich. "Huh?"

"Please!" Hazel rolled her eyes. "I looked back and saw you hopped inside his car."

I sat in silence and finally took a bite. This girl sure knows a lot of things. I pulled out my iPhone from my pocket and connected to the cafeteria's WiFi.