Part 1.

10/27/13: Hi there, reader! Before you read my story, please be informed that some chapters may contain boring thoughts from my lack of inspiration, and I would like to apologize for that, May I ask you to please be patient and drag along my work because I'm ungifted in this part. And the story is back on track on Part 12.2! May the patience be with you!

MEET SARA. (the picture down there)

- - -

Part 1. HE'S IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

I stared blankly at the board bored beyond reason; while, my Algebra teacher droned on about the formula of the slope.

"Then you identify the run and the rise..."

The chink of his wooden rod against the board made me drowsy. Its a wonder how people could actually listen to this. 

Sighing, I put a hand under my chin as I looked at my favorite watch, it was digital had the color of violet orchids . Its 4:39, 30 more minutes before the end of the last period and I'll be free from school for another day. Despite of my determination to stay focused because of the remaining time, I smiled; however, I regretted doing it. My seat-mate looked weirdly at me and gave me a look that said why-the-heck-is-she-smiling? 

I shook my head and  focused on the board. 

Not a minute passed when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I jumped a bit at this sudden intrusion, but did nothing and assumed it was probably just a text message. I could always check it later. A second after I looked at the board , my phone vibrated again. Is it a call? From who? Looking around the room and at the teacher (who was still lecturing) I took the vibrating phone from my pocket and checked the name of the caller.

In bold letters was the name Kyuhyun.

I groaned. What does he need me for now? I face palmed myself. Reminding myself that I was a bestfriend of superstars for 3 years. Rephrase. I had SURVIVED being a bestfriend of superstars for 3 years and I'm still going strong.

Without a second thought I raised my hand and excused myself from class, the vibrating phone in my hand and the strong gazes of eyes tailing my back. After arriving at the women's comfort room I answered the call.

"Ya, why are you calling?"

I groaned, my voice echoing in the hollow restroom. My mouth was formed in a small pout; while, I leaned on the sink, my hands curled into a fist around my skirt.

"Starbucks, 5 pm." A deep voice said. It was definitely masculine and attracted a lot of fans. Before I could understand Kyuhyun hung up.

"Aish, really that guy..."

I stubbornly stuffed my phone into my pocket and set of towards the classroom. Well that's Kyuhyun for you. 

As I sat down on my seat the teacher dismissed us, and my classmates all stood up to greet him goodbye. What was the point of taking my seat? I took another look at my watch before taking care of my things. It was 15 minutes till the end of the period. Perfect, I have enough time to catch a cab and go to starbucks for my "Appointment" with Kyuhyun. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at this thread of thought and exited the nearly-empty room.

~~~

All people have the urge to be grumpy and evil at times. Kyuhyun is no exception. except that he is like that on a daily basis. There was always something about that man that made me not say no. Okay I admit that I sorta have a thing for him, but not like that . Its a certain thing we call ADMIRATION. Naturally, he doesn't know that I have admired him for a long time. Of course only his Hyungs know about it. His elder siblings in the Super Junior group. They know how to keep a secret and I am confident that Kyuhyun will never know unless I either tell him or he finds out.