Kaido x Hero Reader *Fluff*

Kaido's Pov

A girl just transferred to the school, not like I cared or anything. I was talking to Saiki about my new plan to take down dark reunion when the teacher walked in with the most gorgeous girl. I grasped at my chest, my heart was going top speed. She must be using love magic against me. That must be it! She struck a pose and announced to everyone," I am {Y/N} {L/N}, otherwise known as Angel Wings, a hero of another world who will vanquish all evil." Everyone was laughing at her and she just chuckled." Foolish mortals, you know not of the evils of this world, for soon they shall come for you."

This girl was so cool, maybe she would help me take down dark reunion. I heard people whispering about her as they do to me. She must have heard them too because her confident smile fell. After class, I walked up to her and struck my signature pose." I am the Jet Black Wings, and I would be honored if you would fight alongside me in my quest to take down Dark Reunion." She smiled brightly and it was as if she truly was an angel.

"I would be honored, sir Jet Black Wings. Pray tell, who is the ones known as Dark Reunion?" I explain to her who they are and she gasps.

"What an evil and vile organization. We must put a stop to them!" After that, we told each others backstories. She was a child born from an angel and a demon, an unholy union. The demon killed her angelic mother leaving her to discover her destiny. She then unlocked her angelic powers which she kept stored in a deck of cards. She vows to take down the dreaded demon king one day for the sake of the holy realm. It's such a tragic past. We decided we would go on our quest together from now on.

From that day forward we just grew closer. I loved her ever so much and I wanted hero to be my girlfriend and, not just my partner. So, I bought her a {F/F} bouquet and showed up at her door. I knocked and she answered with widened eyes.

"Kaido, w-what is this?"

"I have loved you since day one and my love has only grown. I want you to be my romantic partner and not just my heroic one. Will you be mine?" She gently took the {F/F} bouquet and set it down, proceeding to hug me.

"Of course, hero." She reached up and played with my fluffy hair and nuzzled my neck. I was blushing a lot. I kissed the top of her head, happy to know that I won the girl of my dreams.