They Want Attention

Kusuo Saiki

You were yet again hanging out at Saiki's house. You normally liked it better here since his family was so nice to you. You were chilling at his kitchen table when you saw him eyeing you from the couch. You thought nothing of it until you looked back about ten minutes later and saw him still staring at you. You thought it was pretty funny and strolled over.  You sat beside him and asked what he wanted when he wrapped you in a hug leaning on you.

"You're so ridiculous." He just chuckled at you and stayed that way. You learned that when Saiki wants your attention, he'll stare at you until you give it to him.

Kusuke Saiki

You were on your way back to your dorm when you were grabbed and picked up." Hey, what the hell?!" You looked up to see your boyfriend. He was chuckling at you, yelling at him. Of course, he would find this funny." What are you doing?"

"I want to spend time with my girlfriend, of course. Don't you wanna spend time with me?"

"Yeah, I do..," you mumbled almost a whisper. He opened his room door and sat you down, cuddling the shit out of you, and that's where you stayed for the rest of the day. Mostly cause he wouldn't let you leave to do schoolwork.

Shun Kaido

You were at your house watching tv when you heard a small pang on your patio door. You ignored it until it happened repetitively. Then, you got up and looked outside to see your boyfriend with some pebbles."You could have broken my window, silly."

"But I didn't, yet. May I come inside, my snow white princess?"

"Of course, jet black wings." Allowing your boyfriend inside, he immediately swept you into a huge hug, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck."Are you okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I just...wanted to be with you for a bit. Is that okay?"

"Yeah." Shun held you like that for a while before you both went to the couch to cuddle and watch tv.

Riki Nendo

You, yet again, were playing tennis for the school's tennis club. You filled in when they needed you, and now and then, you went to practice. You didn't want to become bad at it. You looked into the distance and saw your boyfriend running up to the court. He kept yelling ' hey buddy' and ' babe' while waving his arms. Everyone was looking at you, and you blushed. Rushing over, you went to see what he wanted.

"What's up, Nendo?" He proceeded to scoop you up easily and run off with you, much to your fan club's dismay.

"I wanted to go get ramen with you, my little naruto. The place just opened!" You had to laugh at his antics.

"You know I was in the middle of club practice, right?"

"Yeah." You both chuckled and had some killer ramen—only the best for you.

Aren Kuboyasu

Aren is a straightforward person, but there is one thing you've come to learn. He will not tell you when he needs attention. You kinda had to learn this the hard way. Aren and Kaido hung out the day before and they ran into some of Aren's old gang buddies. They embarrassed him endlessly with Kaido and tried to get him to come back to the gang lifestyle. He rejected their offer, but now he's been in a sour mood. Did he treat you poorly? Hell no, but he was more distant. It's like he was trying to run away or something, yet he looked so sad while doing so. After the school day was over, he walked you home as normal with an unusual, sad aura.

"Did I do something to upset you? Are you mad," you finally had to voice your thoughts. He looked quite surprised.

"What? No! Not at all!"

"Then why are you being so distant?"

"Well, I," he looked nervous as hell, stuttering out the words. This only fueled your worry bringing you both to a stop." I'm sorry. I had a really bad day yesterday and it's really bringing my thoughts to a standstill. I don't want to burden you with my feelings or with helping me feel better. That's not manly."

"What's manly is asking for help when you need it. I'll always be here when you need me." That was the moment a switch flipped in his mind and it was also the first time you saw Aren cry. It wasn't a miserable cry, more of someone who's stressed and who bottled up their emotions. You both sat at the edge of the road, against a fence. You let him lean on you as you held him close. After this anytime Aren just needs attention or needs to feel better, he gently pulls on your sleeves or he might be a little distant and quiet. He's had to be strong his whole life, so give him time. He's a very touch-starved individual.

Kineshi Hairo

Sitting at home bored sucked. You didn't know what else to do. Little did you know Hairo thought the same thing. He ran over to your house and knocked on the door loudly. You got up and answered it only to see him sweating. You smirked and handed him a towel from the towel rack you installed by the door just for him. He always came over all sweaty.

"I need you." You blushed at that statement and went to say something but couldn't." Not that way, hon. Maybe someday." You blushed even worse and let him inside. He grabbed your hand and led you to the couch, and pulled you into his lap. You stayed there while he comforted you from having that one dirty thought. Little did he know you had more.

Toritsuka Reita

Reita always wanted your attention, and you were always glad to give it to him. So today, you both hung out at the shrine. He set up a blanket, and you brought a picnic. He just got done fasting, more like forced to, again. He needed you every single time this happened, so you always brought food. You decided to wander around the shrine while he ate, but Reita had other plans.

He stood up and wrapped you in a hug from behind and kissed your cheek." Baby, don't leave me. I want you to stay." You couldn't argue with that cute face of his. He hugged you and smirked in victory. For the rest of the day, he wouldn't let you leave the picnic cloth where he proceeded to sleep on your tummy. Soon enough, you fell asleep too, with Reita groping you like the perv he is.

Touma Akechi

You were walking down the hall of the school with Touma in tow. For once, he didn't say anything, just followed you. You would stop every now and then, and he'd stop too. After a while, you turned around and asked him what he was doing.

"Well, I really wanted your attention, and I didn't know how to ask you. I decided to follow you until I came up with an idea, but I haven't come up with one yet. I've been having a bad day, and having you with me would make it better."

"Touma, dear, all you had to do was ask."

"Really?" You nodded, grabbing his hand walking down the hall with him instead of him following you. You leaned up and pecked his cheek, making him blush.