Happy Halloween!

Happy Late Halloween! We may not get to celebrate this year unless we did it on the down-low, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it with your favorite Saiki K character! Here we go with the latest chapter!

Kusuo Saiki

You went to your boyfriends house for halloween. He was kinda forced to baby sit his neighbor while his mom and dad went on a halloween themed double date. You heard from Saiki once before that the kid really loved Cyborg Cider Man, so you wore a Peach Tea Girl costume. You also bought Saiki a Cyborg Cider Man Costume because you knew for a fact he wasn't going to dress up unless you did so. When you got to his house he stood at the door slightly glaring at you.

"I know, I know, you don't want to dress up, but it would make the kid so happy. Also, your mom would kill you if she figured out you ruined the kids halloween." His face drained of color and he took the costume and teleported away before coming back all dressed up, just in time for the doorbell to ring. You answered it and saw a little boy with green hair dressed up as a super hero. His eyes sparkled when he saw you and Saiki.

"Cyborg Cider Man No.2, do you see?! It's Peach Tea girl!" The little boy was cheering and jumping up and down. You heard Saiki in your head,' I'm never having kids...' You tried not to chuckle as you struck a pose!

"Yes, me and Cyborg Cider Man No.2 are going to take you trick or treating!" Saiki rolled his eyes which only made you smile wider. You two set out watching as Kouda got his candy. You had parent looking at you both in confusion and adoration. Poor Saiki had a huge blush after hearing some of the people's thoughts of you two. After a while you guys headed back to Saiki's house where Kouda passed out on the couch.

'Thanks for forcing me to go. I actually had fun.' You smiled at your boyfriend and went to take out your phone.' Don't even think about taking a picture.'

"Awww man. You're such a buzzkill." He smiled slightly at your childishness. Best Halloween ever!

Kusuke Saiki

School was out for the holiday season and fall break. So you ended up going to the movie theatre with Kusuke. You both decided to see the new horror movie that was supposed to come out today." I'm so excited! By the way, where is your costume?"

"What do you mean, dear? Can't you see what I am?" He was dressed in his normal attire so you gave him a confused look. He chuckled knowing you'd never even try to guess." I'm a broke college student, of course." You burst out laughing at his remark.

"That is the cheapest excuse ever to not dress up!"

"Excatly, after paying for my inventions and other necessities I couldn't afford a costume. It's such a shame. But being the gentleman I am I saved just enough to take my poor girlfriend to the movies. I'm so noble~." You rolled your eyes playfully as you entered the theatre. You both bought your tickets and some popcorn and waited for the movie to start. To say the least you left the movie with your money's worth, considering your were trembling. Your boyfriend 'being such a gentleman' calmed you down after laughing his butt off.

Shun Kaido

Your boyfriend loved halloween, so much so that he decorated his entire house. His mom was taking his little brother trick or treating and his sister was off with some friends, so you guys had the house totally free. You dressed up as Cleopatra and Shun was a mummy. You guys decided to watch a horror movie at his house. You knew it was a bad idea, but he begged you to. You didn't know he was just trying to be tough and wanted to be a hero when you got scared of the movie. However, you ended up being the hero when he screamed after the first murder and started crying.

You put on Hocus Pocus while holding your shivering boyfriend. After a while he cheered up and you both ate a bunch of sweets. You made sure to hide all the horror movies in his house after the incident.

Riki Nendo

Riki didn't do much for halloween, since he thought it was for babies, but he did come with you to Kaido's house since he wanted to have a halloween party. You dressed up as a witch, but Nendo didn't dress up. When you both got to Kaido's house he was chewing out Aren, Saiki, and Hairo. It was hilarious when your boyfriend got chewed out too only for some other girl's to complement his 'costume'.

"You guys suck! {Y/N}'s the only one who even dressed up."

"Aww, come on little buddy, don't be mad since my costume is way better than yours."

"Your not even wearing a costume!" You and your friends ended up cheering up Kaido and having a bunch of fun in the end. The best part was sitting back and watching the boys try and figure out how trick or treat works. Good thing you were ther to help them out. Nendo and you went to a dessert shop after Kaido's party since you had a sweet tooth.

Aren Kubuyasu

You were stuck at home handing out candy this halloween. You wanted to go out and celebrate, but your parents suprised you with a last minute date night. You didn't mind since they didn't get out much. You put on a movie and relaxed getting up to hand out candy every time the doorbell ringed.

*Ding Dong* 

You got up for the hundreth time that night and opend the door to see Aren dressed up in his gang oufit." Trick or treat! Were's my candy woman?" You chuckled and let him inside throwing a sourpatch kid at him. He laughed and sat on the couch." So, your parents bailed out on you. Good, now I have you to myself all night!"

 "Not really, I still have to hand out candy." He grinned darkly before hanging a 'Get it yourself sign' outside and setting the bowl on the doorstep.

"See problem solved!" He picked you up and set you on his lap before unpausing your movie. You cuddled into him before a thought crossed your mind.' Why didn't you think of doing that?'

Keneshi Hairo

You and Hairo ended up getting tickets and a haunted house. It wasn't a normal haunted house since if you got through the whole thing you won a prize. You both loved competition and winning so you both just had to go. He dressed in his gym clothes and you dressed up as a cheerleader. You both waited in line to go and watched several people run out of the building crying and screaming. No one so far has beat this haunted house. When your turn came up Hairo took your hand in his." You ready, {Y/N}?"

"Heck yeah! Let's win this thing!" You both ran in. It was horrifying, but really fun. You guys had to go through an indoor haunted maze, escape some zombies by dashing to an elevator, and outrunning a man with a chainsaw. No wonder you guys had to sign a waver before entering. However, you both ended up making it through the house and we're the first winners of the night. You both got cash reward for winning and decided to totally blow it later.

Reita Toritsuka

Reita took you out on a mini date for halloween. He thought it would be fun to have a bonfire and roast smores at the temple where he lived. There was a whole area that was free to do so. You both had a blast carving pumkins and eating the fire roasted treats. Reita even brought out blankets for you both to cuddle in. He told you stories about the ghosts around the temple since he could see them and all. You both even told each other ghost stories which is pretty funny since ghosts flocked to the medium because of his powers. You never were able to see how big of an audience you both had for you 'scary' tales.

Reita and you put candles in the pumpkins and set them infront his house. You got to help with preform some rituals and hang protection tailsmen around everywhere. You stayed the night at his place since you didn't want to walk home. He really had to hold back from sneaking a peek at night.