Kusuke x Clumsy Reader

You have been with Kusuke for years now, ten years to be in fact. You started dating him back when he was seventeen and you were fifteen. You two met in chemistry class when you blew up the classroom. They had to evacuate the school soon after, but that is another tale. How this man ever fell in love with you, you'll never know. He was busy at work since he is the top scientist and inventor in the world he is pretty busy. Funny enough he still is trying to beat Kusuo who now has his own family. It was odd Kusuo started one seeing as the way he is.

You found out two weeks ago that you were pregnant and had no clue how to break it to Kusuke. Would he be happy? You had no clue since Kusuke isn't the most affectionate person in the world. To break the news, you decided to put the positive pregnancy test in a box and gift it to him. It was the only thing you could think of.

You waited at the door, he should be home any minute. When you hear the jetpack you start to sweat. What if he is upset with you. You start to pace a bit thinking about going through with it or not. Kusuke walks inside seeing you pacing, yet you never notice."{Y/N}, why are you pacing? Are you hiding something?"

You jump, screaming and dropping the box. You fall to the floor to grab it, stumbling over yourself. Your husband was beyond confused but oddly found this funny, until he saw a pink stick sticking out from the box. He bent down and grabbed the pink sticklike object before you could even object. His eyes widened at the positive pregnancy test. He sat on the floor in utter shock." Y-You're pregnant?"

"Yes...please don't be mad at me!"

"I'm not mad at you, I should have noticed sooner. I'm actually quite happy." He crawled over and hugged you rather gently as if you might break at any moment. You forget how loving he is in private since he is usually gone. He cradled you in his arms and kissed the top of your head." Let's just hope it doesn't inherit your clumsiness."

"Hey!"

"Shh, it was a joke. That isn't scientifically possible. Stupidity is a learned trait."

Let's just say over time, him flinching when you got mad was a learned trait too after how hard you smacked him.