First Date

Kusuo Saiki

He took you to a very secluded beach away from everyone else, mostly because he didn't want to hear everyone's thoughts. Both of you walked down the seaside with the moon above you both, shining down beautifully on the water. You guessed Saiki liked water noises. You felt something grab your hand and saw it was Saiki. He was blushing a bit, but with that cute stoic face of his. You both ended the night by staring up at the moon with you cuddled up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and teleported you back to your room. Yes, it was a straightforward date, but what do you expect of the Kusuo Saiki?

Kusuke Saiki

Kusuke left a note saying to come to his room for a cuddle date the next day. He hated people and didn't want to go out in public. You both laid on his bed, snuggled up under a fluffy blanket. It felt so nice and warm, and he read you a story from memory since he didn't want to let go. After a bit, he did order a pizza and {F/Dessert} and had it delivered. When it arrived, you two spent the day watching your {F/Movie}  and chowing down. You both decided you'd sleep in his room for the night again since it already happened before, but this time he held you close and kissed you before you went to sleep.

Shun Kaido

Shun was the sweetest out of all the guys and took you to an aquarium. Why is that the sweetest? Because this guy is terrified of water, and he took you to a place full of it. He was scared at first, but when he saw how happy you were to see all the adorable fishies, he started to have fun. You guys took several pictures, and he even bought you a squid plushie while you got him a shark tooth necklace. He watched as you snuggled the plushie, which you named Jet Black Ink since it was a black jellyfish, and leaned over, pecking your cheek. You smirked, pulling him down into a deeper kiss which left him a blushing mess.

Riki Nendo

Nendo has never been on a date before, so he had no clue what to do, so you decided playing at the park would be fun. He agreed, and you both acted like little kids. He pushed you on the swings, set you on the slide, so you didn't have to climb, and even bought you {F/Icecream Flavor}. You felt bad, but he said he wanted to. You smiled and kissed him gently before pulling away. He blushed and grinned before pulling you into a hug. Sadly, the police thought he was trying to abduct you, so you had to explain to the officer that you two were dating, which freaked them out more.

Aren Kuboyasu

Aren took you on a motorcycle ride through the countryside. He didn't want anyone to interfere with your date and he did promise to make this excursion better than the last one. It was fall so all the leaves were changing color. It was beautiful! He packed a picnic for the both of you and you ended up chatting for hours. At one point you saw some baby cows peek their head through the fence across from you, so you decided to feed them some apple sliced and pet them. He couldn't help but watch with a smile on his face. Upon coming back you saw a carving you didn't notice before. He told you this is where his parents came for their first date. He pulled out a knife and carved a new heart and put both your initials in. You walked over, leaning up to plant a gentle kiss on his cheek. He blushed, and you knew for a 'bad boy' he was a huge softie.

Kineshi Hairo

Hairo took you to a festival that was being held. You both played carnival games, and he won you a huge Charmander plushie. It reminded you a bit of him with his fiery red hair and flaming hot passion. When the firework show started, you stared in awe, and Hairo placed you on his shoulders for a better view. You were amazed by all the colors but were sad when it ended. He gave you a small but passionate kiss to cheer you up, which it did. He decided to carry you home, one because he loved you and two because it was training.

Reita Toritsuka

Reita took you to see your {F/Band} that just so happened to be in town. He even got VIP tickets which made you fangirl. He watched as you danced, swaying your hips to the beat, giving him a nose bleed. You noticed and panicked, but he told you he was fine. You didn't believe him, so he kissed you. You didn't kiss back, so he felt stupid and gave you a sad look. You told him you just never kissed a guy before and if you both could try again. This time you kissed back, and later, you got signatures from the band members. Reita got another kiss just for that, and he could not complain.