Metori Saiko Addition!

Thank you for suggesting him @Hiyuriiiiiiiiii! I am actually super happy to finally write him. If anyone notices I always will start books with a small cast then expand with requests. I kinda went over the top with this, but I don't regret it. I hope you guys, gals, and nonbinary pals enjoy!

First Meeting

You were merely a commoner, but you one day hoped to meet your prince. But as if that would happen. You walked to school carrying all your bags, one for school and one for work. You had a job at an automotive store and you normally fixed cars. On your walk to school, you saw a boy and some men in black suits having a hard time with their car so you walked over. You pointed to your mechanic bag when the men in suits blocked your view and they let you through.

"Finally, the mechanic is here. Start on this right away, chop-chop!" You looked at the boy with a deadpan look and turned to walk away."What are you doing?!"

"Leaving, I'm a mechanic, but not the one you called for, but if you want to be late for school that's your choice." He seemed to slightly panic but he covered it up easily.

"Fine, please hurry." You turned around and decided to fix this guy's car much to his satisfaction. When you were done he held out a bundle of cash and you rolled your eyes and left. He ran up to you and tried to catch his breath.

"I'm trying to pay you!"

"You couldn't afford me~," you sassed and strolled off to school leaving the boy staring at your retreating figure. He had to know more about you.

His first thoughts

Finally, the mechanic is here. I've been waiting forever. I'm going to be late meeting my precious Teruhashi.

"Finally, the mechanic is here. Start on this right away, chop-chop!" When I said the girl started to walk away from me. Me of all people! "What are you doing?!"

"Leaving, I'm a mechanic, but not the one you called for, but if you want to be late for school that's your choice." I gritted my teeth and thought about waiting, but what if Saiki got to Teruhashi first?! I couldn't let that happen!

"Fine, please hurry."She came back over with a smirk on her face and beant over to fix the car. I saw her a bit better and must admit she is beautiful, for a commoner. But when the sunbeam hit the car reflecting onto her she looked like an angel with a glow around her. Who is this girl?! I held out a couple thousand when she was done, but she walked off. I chased after her but got winded, not used to my rich legs running.

"I'm trying to pay you!"She turned around and smirked.

"You couldn't afford me~!" Someone who I can't afford?! Don't make me laugh. Now I have to know who this girl is so I call a servant to start looking up all the girl's information.

Hanging Out

After a while you noticed some men stalking you. You wondered why but could never figure it out. That is until you saw the guy whose car you fixed again.

"{Y/N} {L/N}, fancy seeing you here."

"How do you know my name?"

"Well, after our first meeting I absolutely had to know more about you, so I hired some people to figure out your information." You stood there with your mouth open just trying to take in what he did. Why did he care so much?! You just turned around and walked away from being so taken aback but he followed you." Soooo, let me take you out. I can take you to any fancy restaurant of your dreams."