Chapter 4 (rewritten)

It has been a year sice Sakura started in the Academy. She was quite good friends with Naruto, Ino and Hinata a girl from the Hyuuga clan. She has also become very good friends with Shikamaru and Choji. One day she was walking with Ino and they met. Ino introduced them and they hung out a lot.

She also became good friends with Kiba and his dog Akamaru. She was walking in the park when something jumped on her. She was scared and screamed, she was surprised to see it was a dog. The dog had started to lick her and in the distance could be heard yelling. A boy rushed to them and he presented himself as Kiba Inuzuka and his dog as Akamaru. Kiba apologized for his dog and bought Sakura three sticks of dango, she gave him one.

Today they appointed teams. Sakura was very excited and hoped to be on a team with Naruto. She put on her outfit, which was bought last year, but made it a little longer. Combed her hair and made a braid to the side, she tied her headband loosly around her neck, brushed her teeth and put on her ninja boots with open toes. Her nails were painted black on her feet and hands. She left the apartment and headed for the Academy. As always on the way to the Academy she met up with Ino.

''Morning Ino-chan.'' Sakura said and smiled.

''Good morning Saku-chan!'' Ino replied smiling.

''I hope to be on the same team as Sasuke-kun.'' she said dreamily.

''Who knows...'' Sakura said and they continued there way. When they came to their classroom there was a pile of fangirls around Sasuke.

''Sakura-chan!''

==============================
Sakura's p.o.v.

''Sakura-chan!'' I turned toward the voice and saw that it was Naru-kun.

''Hey Naru-kun!'' I said and went to him. I had to get through that huge pile of fangirls because Naru-kun miraculously sat down with Sasuke. I managed to get to the bench and sighed.

''So Naru-kun... can you tell me why did you sit right there where it's almost impossible to reach you?'' I asked.

''Because only these two places were free and I wanted you to sit down next to me.'' he said and I smiled. Since one of the two places were taken by Naru-kun I sat between him and Sasuke. So we sat like this Naru-kun, I, and Sasuke.

I got quite a few glares from Sasuke's fangirl club. I just shrugged and leaned back in the chair. Then I smirked. All his fangirls hated when I talked to him. Of course Ino knew that I was doing it to annoy them and to her it was funny.

''So Sasuke, how was your day yesterday?''

''Hn.'' he replied and continued looking forward to the board. I sweatdropped.

''Stupid emoass.'' I murmured and turned to him to say something.... but Naruto jumped on a bench in front of him.

''I don't get why every girl loves you?'' Naruto said.

''Loser get out of my face.'' Sasuke retorted. When Naruto wanted to say something, someone pushed him and.... he... he kissed..... Sasuke.

Silence.

I burst into laughter. The boy turned quickly around.

''So...rry?'' The boy was Kiba.

''Goo-hahahaha-d job hhahaha Kiba-kun.'' I said, still laughing. I felt a murderous aurora directed towards me. I stopped laughing, and I turned around. His fangirls were all looking at me, if a look could kill I would be ten feet under.

''Sakura, we might be BFFs... but that doesn't mean I won't kill you.'' Ino said with a frightening calm voice and began to walk towards me. I started to backup.