Chapter 8

A/N: I normally don't do this but.... 7,6 K readers! Thank you guys so much! You don't know how much this means to me. And it make me even happier to know that so many of you like my book. Here is a new chaptert for you all I hope you enjoy. I also apologize for any grammar mistakes on this chapter.

Please comment, vote etc.

I love you all and keep being awesome!

===========❤❤❤===========

~ Sakura's p.o.v ~

I went home to get my pouch and all the things I'll need for this mission. When I entered my flat I went straight to my bedroom. I took my standard ninja pouch and put in it some kunais, shuriken, bandages and two scrolls in which I had clothes and some food, I strapped that pouch to my lower back. Then I checked my smaller pouch on my right thigh that it was strapped well. All done and ready.... I looked at the clock on the wall. Twenty minutes before we leave. I came to my front door and put on my ninja boots, I made a case on the inside of my boots for my daggers, I checked if they were there and they were. That's everything...... I left my flat and went to the village gates.

As I passed some people waved and smiled at me, I did the same to them. It was a nice day, the sun was shining and it made me want to smile. I sighed.....

''Saku-chan!'' I looked behind me and saw Hina-chan, I smiled as she came running to me.

''Hello Hina-chan.'' I said, she smiled at me then she looked at my pouch.

''Where're you going?'' she asked, I sighed.

''I have a mission to the Land of Waves.'' she gave me a questionable look, I smiled at her.

''No need to worry, I'll be fine.'' I said and giggled.

''Yeah, yeah okay just be careful.'' she said smiling, I nodded and started to walk to the village gates.

''Bye Saku-chan!''

''Bye!'' I said back, soon I reached the village gates with a couple of minutes to spare. Sasuke was already there, I came up to him and smiled.

''Hello Sasuke.'' I said, he looked at me then looked away.

''Hn.'' I sighed. 'Duck ass haired emo....' I leaned on the gate as we waited for the other. Sasuke is the quitest among the hole team, I know what happened to him, his clan and brother.... but wouldn't it be easyer for him to open up to us? I looked at him again and sighed.

''Sasuke?'' I asked as I fully turned to look at him, he looked at me with a deadpen look. 'Oh how I hate that damn Uchiha's pride of his.... I can bet one day it will cost him his life.' I sighed again, I decided to continue anaway.

''Why are you so distant from us?'' I asked him, by the look on his face I could tell I caught him off guard with my question. Like he snapped out of some daze he fully glared at me, if a look could kill I'd be ten feet under.

''That doesn't concer you Sakura keep your nose out of my life!'' he said and was still glaring at me, I sighed.

''Look Sasuke I just want us to be a real team...-'' I started to say but was interrupted.

''Just shut up.'' he said and looked away from me. I sighed and looked up at the sky, so much for us being a great team, I probably made it worse now.... The next ten minutes nor Sasuke nor I said a word. The silenc was awkward and it was like that till I heared Naru-kun calling me from the distance. I turned towards him and smiled.

''Sakura-chan, am I late is sensei already here!?'' he asked frantically looking around us. I laughed at the thought of Kakashi-sensei being here on time.