Chapter 7

In the woods a little outside of Konoha, two hooded figure were standing on a tree branch.

''Look.... she must be tha last one...... and it looks like she's good with the chinchuriki and probably the kyuubi.'' one of them said, the other one just looked ahead.

~ Next day ~

Sakura's p.o.v

''Target spotted.'' came a voice through the ear pice. It was Sasuke. We were on a mission to rescue a lost pet, Tora the cat that belongs to the feudal lords wife.

''Good job team 7, confirm your positions.'' Kaksahi-sensei said through the ear pice.

''Sasuke, point A.''

''............''

''Sakura, point C.''

''Naruto, point B.'' I sighed, that idiot.....

''Naruto you're late, keep up.'' Sensei said. I sighed again and decided to return my attention to our target.

''Close in team on my count. 3.............. 2........... 1........ move in!'' he all but yelled. I could see Naruto jump from the bushes and tackle the cat. This won't end well..... I sighed angain. I came out from behind a tree and so did Sasuke. Just then the cat started to scratch the living lights out of him. I came up to them and there 'battle' and scratched the cat behind her ear. She immediately stopped and hopped on my shoulder, purring. I smiled at looked at the boys. I looked like they were glaring at the poor kitty.

''Confirm the target.'' sensei said through the ear pice.

''Target confirmed, cat Tora a red bow on her right ear.'' Sasuke said still glaring at Tora. Kakashi-sensei appeared, he first looked at the boys then at me and Tora ona my shoulder. I could have sworn he smirked.

''Good job team lets go to the Hokage's office.'' he said and we headed for the Hokage's office.

~ Hokage's office ~

I was watching the poor poor kitty being hugged to death by the feudal lords wife. I can't really blame Tora for running away, if I was her I would have done it a long time ago.....

''Thank you! Thank you soooo much!'' said the feudal lords wife, we were just smiling at her.

''No need for thanks ma'am it is our duty to help all the villagers.'' said Saru-ojisan. The woman nodded then paid and left Saru-ojisan's office. Saru-ojisan looked at us then at some papers.

''Now..... you could walk some dogs, babysit, take the tra....-'' Saru-ojisan was interrupted by Naru-kun.

''NOOOOO I WANT A REAL MISSION NOT THOES LAME.....-'' and this time Naru-kun was interrupted by Iruka-sensei.

''NARUTO SHOW SOME RESCEPT TO THE HOKAGE!'' I was just waching all this happen infront of me and trying so hard not to laugh. Saru-ojisan chuckled.

''It's quite alright Iruka.'' he said then looked at Kakashi-sensei then at us.

''You could escort.....-'' he started but was cut off by Naru-kun again.

''A princess!?'' he asked all hopefully, Saru-ojisan shook his head.

''Tazuna-san you can come in now.'' Saru-ojisan said and the door opened, into the room stepped an old man and by the smell that entered with him he was drunk as hell, excuse my language. I unconsciously took a step back. The Tazuna guy looked at us then glared at us.

''What? The emo kid, goth pinky......'' my eye twitched a little and Sasuke was glaring at the man.

''....... and stupid looking shorty are going to escort we safely to my village?!'' he said glaring at us and Saru-ojisan a little.

''Hahahahaha he called you a stupid shorty teme!'' Naru-kun said laughing, Sasuke and I stood by Naru-kun. He was the shortest among us.

''HAY!'' he yelled once he figured out that he was the 'stupid shorty'.

''There's no need for worry Tazuna-san I am also going with you and I won't let any harm come to you.'' said Kakashi-sensei. The glare the Tazuna guy was giving us didn't falter for a bit. I sighed.

''I still don't trust those weak stupid brats!'' Tazuna said/yelled. I snapped and appeared infront of him, I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to my hight.

''I don't appreciate you calling my friends stupid and much less appreciate you calling me weak.... got that?'' I said in a very low and calm voice, I could see that I took him by suprise. I let go of his collar and stepped back to the rest of my team. Everyone in the room was quite. I looked at my team and saw that Naru-kun was looking at me wide eyed, Sasuke was smirking but not looking at me and Kakashi-sensei I think was smirking also under his mask. Saru-ojisan cleared his throat.

''This is a C rank mission and you will be escorting Tazuna-san to the Land of Waves.'' Saru-ojisan said. We nodded.

''You leave in an hour, dismissed.'' he said. We left his office and separated to get our things packed for the mission.

==========================

A/N: Well that's all I have for you all this time. I also apologize for any grammar mistakes on this chapter.

Please comment, vote etc.

Bye Bye and kisses