Chapter 1 (rewritten)

This is the true story of Sakura Haruno, not that love sick girl.

===============================

Today was a normal day in Konoha. Everything was quiet and the sun was shining.

Two guards were taking the first round around the village. As they were walking they came to a halt, a little girl was lying on the ground.

They both rushed to her side. When they came closer to her they stopped, her hair... it was pink.

''Hey, are you okey?'' one of them asked. She didn't move. The one that asked that felt for her heart beet. It was there but very faint. He took her into his arms and both guards went to the hospital.

~ 2 days later ~

The girl started to wake up.

''No.... no, don't leave me.'' she mumbled in her sleep. Then she fully woke up with a start and sat up.

''Where? Where am I?'' she asked but no one answered because she was alone in the room. Then came a knoc.

''Yes?'' the girl asked.

''Can I come in child?'' a man's voice said behind the door.

''Yes.'' said the girl, the door opened and a man stepped in. He was wearing a long white robe and a white hat that covered his eyes.

''Who are you?'' she asked. He took his hat off and smiled at her.

''I am the Hokage and you are in Konoha, child.'' he said.

''I'm sorry but I asked who are you not your tittle.'' she said. He was shoked she asked something like that and yet she said it with much respect.

''Hahaha.... I guess you're right child my name is Sarutobi Hiruzen, you my call me just Hiruzen or Saru-ojisan.'' he said smiling at the girl, she nodded.

''And what is your name?'' asked Hiruzen.

''Sakura Haruno.'' she said. His eyes went wide. 'Haruno clan, I thought that they died out a long time ago. They were a very powerfull clan...'

''Tell me Sakura, how old are you?''

''I'm 11, Saru-ojisan.'' she said and smiled for the firts time.

''Sakura do you know what happened to you, when some of our gaurds found you you were unconscious and very brused...'' he said.

''I was? I don't remember much of anything that happened before I woke up here.'' she said looking down.

''That's alright, do you know of your clan?'' he asked

''Not much, just that we have excepcional chakra control.'' she said.

''I see, do you want to stay here in this village Sakura-chan?'' he asked smiling.

''Hai.'' she said.

''Then I'll find you a family that will love you.''

''Can I live alone?'' she asked looking down.

''Alone? Why?'' he asked.

''Because.... I know how to take care of myself and I don't want to be a burden.''

''Hmmm..... okey, I'll find a house for you tomorrow.'' he said.

''Do you know of ninja and what they do?'' he asked again.

''Hai, I do, I also know how to use chakra to climb trees and walk on water.'' she said.

''You do?'' he asked wide eyed.

''Hai.''

''How did you learn that and didn't forget?'' he asked.

''Well.... that is how I got here. As I said all I remember is that I was running over water and walking up trees to..... I guess escape from someone.'' she said.

''Well then.... you should get some rest tomorow we are going to your new home, Sakura-chan.'' he said.

''Okey Saru-ojisan.'' she said smiling and layed back down, the Hokage left and Sakura soon fell asleep.

~ Next day ~

''So Sakura-chan you ready to see your new house?'' Hiruzen asked as he and Sakura were walking the streets of Konoha.

''Yeah, I'm very excited.'' Sakura said smiling and looking at all the happy vilagers.

''You already have food in your refrigerator at the apartment.'' Hiruzen said.

''Thank you.''

''There's no need to thank me.'' Hiruzen said looking at the girl.

''Here we are.'' he said and Sakura looked at the building, it was very big. They went inside and a cople of floors up. They came to the fifth floor and Hiruzen opened a brownish gray door.

The apartment was nice in size. It had a living room, a kichen, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. And it was very nicely decorated.

''Sakura-chan here is the key to the apartmen and money to buy yourself clothes.'' Hiruzen said and gave it to Sakura.

''Thank you very much Saru-ojisan.'' Sakura said and bowed. Hiruzen laught.

''No need to bow, now come on I have to show you the way to the academy.'' he said as he and Sakura left.

As they were walking to the academy many people bowed to the Hokage as well as smiled at him. As they came near, many childern were playing outside. They entered the academy they went to a classroon.

''Sakura-chan wait here okey?''

''Hai.'' she said. Hiruzen went into the classroom and closed the door. Sakura was waiting outside for Hiruzen to call her in. She looked at herself. She was wearing a blood read dress with short sleeves(like in the seires.... only red) and underneath black short tight shorts to just alittle above the knee and high black ninja boots. Her hair was let down and framed her face perfectly.

''Sakura, you can come in now.'' Sakura sight and opened the door. 'Here goes nothing...'

''Class this is your new classmate.... I'll be your sensei you can call me Iruka-sensei, why don't you introduce yourself.'' the sensei said.

''I'm Sakura Haruno and I just recently came to the village. Nice to meet you.'' Sakura said smiling. The class was silent.

''Okey Sakura you can go and take a seat.'' she nodded and walked to the back of the class. There she saw a blond boy siting all by himself. She went to him.

''Hello, can I sit by you?'' she asked. The boy looke up startled.

''You want to sit by me?'' he asked. She nodded.

''Yeah! Sure!'' he said happily. Sakura took a seat and the class continued.

~ After school ~

''Hello.'' Sakura turned around and saw a girl with long blonde hair.

''Hey.'' Sakura turned and smiled.

''I'm Ino Yamanaka, nice to meet ya.'' she said.

''Sakura Haruno.'' Sakura said back.

''So Saku-chan do you want to hang out?'' Ino asked.

''Yeah, sure!'' Sakura said happily.

They hang out for the rest of the day. They went to the park, and a lot of stores. That day Sakura meet all the rest of her classmates. Most of then were oksy to her...... this Shikamaru guy was lazy but very smart. Naruto was thought of as being a monster just because he has the nine tailed fox inside him. And this Sasuke guy whitch every girl in class loves is a bigass emo and has duckbut hair.

She liked most of her classmates...... mostly. While she was out shopping with Ino she baught all the clothes she'll need.

======================

A/N: This is the first update of the book.... I think it's better this way so.... yeah. Anyway I hope you liked it and all.

UPDATED 25.01.2015

Bye bye see ya soon!