11: Missing and Murder Reports

3rd POV

'Those useless idiots!' The black haired demon growled. 'Can't do a single thing right. Akaza's betrayal isn't all that surprising, but Kokushibo... they're all useless!' Muzan Kibutsuji grit his teeth in anger.

There is one hour left before sunrise, the door opens to reveal Upper Moon Six, Daki and Gyutaro.

Daki was dressed the same as she had looked during her fight in the Red Light District. Black, flowery patterned stocking reaching her thighs, her giant sash tried around her waist into a large bow at her back, a black flowery cloth covering her chest. The front of her silver-lime green hair was tied back into a geisha style with the rest flowing down, reaching her stockings. Her makeup done the same with her flowery tattoo on her face.

Gyutaro hasn't changed either. His skinny chest exposed since he isn't wearing a shirt. He had a black flowery ribbon, similar to Daki's stockings, wrapped loosely around his arms, and white baggy pants. His black-lime green hair tied into a messy ponytail, his skin a pale gray colour tattooed with black dots. In each arm were his large sickles, stained with blood.

The two siblings had blood stains around their mouths, they didn't even bother to wipe.

'At least there are some brats that can get things done.' Muzan faces them, a smirk decorating his pale face.

The two bowed at his presence, "Master." They said in unison.

"You've eaten a lot, good"

"Ah, what a shame. It seems Akaza and Kokushibo were killed. They were my best of friends~" Douma waltzes in. His razor sharp fans were stained red, as was the corner of his lips. He licked the blood and resumed fanning himself. "These humans are much easier to lure in. More delicious too~"

"In this new world, it is easier to blend in with the humans. Even as demons, we look completely normal to them." Daki snorted.

Right after Daki finished her sentence, the door was slammed open. In came Toga skipping happily, following her is Dabi, Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

"Hey, Hey! So you guys can really regenerate any limbs that get cut off?"

"But of course!~" Douma cooed.

"Cool! I wanna try!" Toga pulled out a large pocket knife and flipped it open. Toga scanned the room, seeing who she should stab first.

"Don't you dare cut my beautiful skin!" Daki's nails sharpened and Gyutaro held his sickle in front of her protectively.

"Don't touch my sister dude..."

Toga pouts then looks at Douma who has his eyes closed as he smiles, causing Toga to giggle. She launches the knife at his head.

*SHRK*

The knife digs into his left eye.

"My my, you have good aim." Douma takes the knife out, his eyeball stuck to the knife and dripping with blood.

Dabi, Shigaraki and Kurogiri stare in disbelief. Then their expressions contort into a disturbed and disgusted look.

Toga takes the knife from him and inspects the gouged out eyeball. She reaches into her back pocket, revealing a small glass jar, and puts the detached eyeball in for safekeeping. Douma's eye regenerates, and looks as good as new.

"So, shall we get down to business?" Kurogiri starts.

Michael Jackson smirks. He turns his head to the right. In the dark was a female demon. The small light bulb hanging from the ceiling barely gave enough light to see.