3: Demon Hunters

All eyes were on me and there was a moment of silence

Crap, crap, crap, oh crap! What do I do!? What do I do!?

"U-uhh, h-hi?" I tried desperately to fix the awkwardness, but I think I just made it worse.

The white haired man grabbed all the swords and swiftly jumped back in defense. He threw the blades to the other swordsmen and each retrieved their own katana.

"Protect the wounded!" The man in a black and white stripped haori ordered.

Each of the swordsmen and women had their katanas unsheathed and pointed towards me.

"H-huh?! No, w-wait I-" I tried to explain

But the wall that hid us had been sliced to bits in an instant by that white haired man.

So fast! What incredible speed. What quirk does he have?

"Stay back! Do not engage" Cementoss advised us, but only a few of us listened.

"Oh yeah! You looking for a fight?!" Kacchan yelled.

"What a manly approach!" Kirishima sides with him as they both went into an offensive stance.

The white haired man ignored them. His gaze drifted to Koda-san and Tokiyami-san. His eyes widened and immediately attempted to attack but Cementoss created another wall. But the man sliced through it as if it were cheese.

Tokoyami unleashed Dark Shadow as defence while Koda stepped back.

"I knew it, demons!" He yelled in an accusing tone.

Demons? What is he talking about?

"You wanna fight, oh let's fight" He said chuckling. His laugh was sinister like one of a villains.

Then behind him came the man with the half pattern haori and attacked Cementoss. He was blocked by an ice wall Todoroki barely managed to create in time.

'That was close' both Todoroki and Cementoss thought

"We're so dead! They're gonna kill us all!" I heard Mineta mumbling to himself as he hid behind Kaminari who's barely keeping himself together as well.

"Who are you? And where are we?" The half pattern haori man asked. His voice was deep and sounded more demanding.

"Who the hell are we? More like who the fuck are you!?" Kacchan intercepted, his hands already heating up.

"Bakugou! The pro hero just told us not to engage in battle." Iida tried to reason, but his efforts were useless.

"Heroes? What the hell are you dipshits on about?" Said the white haired man.

This is bad. This is really bad. Those people seem really fast and strong if they can cut down Cementoss's walls so easily. What should I do? Fight or stay back? I-

I then saw Tanjiro, the burgundy haired boy who for some reason, stood out among the crowd. Unlike the others, his sword was not raised. His expression looked more confused and concerned than threatening. He did not want to fight either. Does he think we do not pose a threat? But his eyes look so kind. Then again, looks can be deceiving. But this time it doesn't seem to be the case. I think we made eye contact for a split second.

The two men were about to do another attack until they were interrupted.

"Sanemi, Giyuu" said the man they called 'Oyokata'

Just like that, the two men came to a stop almost instantaneously.

"I may be blind, but I can tell it's the day, not the night. We should allow them to explain the current situation to us if they chose to cooperate. Stand back for now, children."