8: Attack

Tanjiro POV

So this is a school! Normally, all sorts of knowledge is passed down by our parents.

The school day went on fairly fast and we were introduced to everyone of our classmates. The green haired boy's name was Midorya Izuku and the teacher's name was Aizawa or Eraser Head.

We learned more about the hero and villain society, in which was fairly similar to our Demon Slayer Organization. The villains here seem less dangerous compared to the demons in our time.

It was already lunchtime and I was talking to Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao and Genya with Nezuko by my side. Kiriya and his two sisters who talking to Aizawa-sensei. Iguro and Kanroji we're off to the side talking with some of the other girls. Mostly Kanroji with Iguro glaring at any guy who stared any longer than a second at Kanroji.

"Well, how did you guys find the first day in this 'school' place?" I started.

"It was ok I guess. Somewhat interesting how the society here works." Genya was the first to reply. Kanao nodded, agreeing to his remark.

"Everything is a whole lot different. It's all so much more advanced in technology, it's pretty noisy outside as well." Zenitsu held his hands up to his face to massage his ears.

"I didn't get a single thing they were talking about. Those weird drawings on that green wall thingy." Inosuke complained.

"Those weren't drawings you idiot."

"Idiot? Your the idiot here" Zenitsu and Inosuke argued.

Some of our classmates walked up to us. It was Midorya and some others. The first to speak was a girl with spiky black hair tied into a ponytail. I think her name was Yaoyorozu.

"How are you guys enjoying this place?"

"It's-"

"It's going great! Nice to meet you, what your name?" Zenitsu cut me off and immediately shook her hand.

"Oh, it's Yaoyorozu." she chuckled awkwardly as she slowly peals her hand away from Zenitsu's tight grip.

"That's good to hear! Me and Yaoyorozu are the class presidents so it's important to check in and make sure everyone is fitting right in!" Iida stated while moving his arm in a chopping motion.

"Aha, is you're the strongest here? Let's fight!"

"I'd have to decline. Fighting is extremely prohibited in class!"

"Inosuke, don't just start fights with anyone." I reprimanded.

"Hey, Hey, what's it like in your world?" Uraraka asked.

The group of heroes-in-training leaned in. Curiosity filled the air.

"Well, it's certainly different than this place." Was all I could say. Genya nodded and continued for me.

"The majority of the places we lived in were in small towns and villages. Schools didn't exist, everything was taught by our parents or mentors."

"Woah that's so cool! So it's like you guys are from the past?" Midorya asked. His eyes were shining with curiosity as he held a notebook and a pen in his hands.

"I guess you could say that. Though it might take some time for us to adjust to this lifestyle."

Suddenly, an alarm like sound erupted and some of the students started screaming. The air was filled with panic. We each ran to the windows to see what's going on.

"Guys look! The sky is turning black!"

"Oh my god. No way!"

"Are villains attacking?"