5: Demons and Villains

Somewhere in an abandoned building-

There was a loud thud as the sound of bodies slamming onto the ground echoed through the empty space. It was dark and spacious. There weren't any windows to let any light in. The only light source that was there was a small light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Not that they needed light to see in the dark anyways.

"Augh! Get off me you bastard!" A feminine voice yelped.

She tried to shove whoever was on top of her.

"Onii-chan do something!"

"Do you ever shut the hell up you brat?! You're ruining my scales!"

"Yo, don't talk to my sister like that dude."

"Wooaoh! Daki, you've grown up to be really pretty! Is that Gyutaro?Let's be frie-"

Douma didn't get to finish his sentence because his head was obliterated.

"I'm scared, so scared. Please stop"

Akaza -the man who punched Douma's face off kept walking until he stood beside Kokushibo.

"Onii-chan! Onii-chan!"

"There, there."

"Silence." His voice echoed.

Fear built up inside the Upper Moons. They all felt a churning sensation in their stomachs which made them sick. Frozen in fear, sweat trickled down their chins. They all remember what happened; they were killed. They should've been dead, gone, shrivelled and wilted away but they're not. And that's why he's so angry -furious.

"Why is it that each of you are so weak. For over a hundred years the Upper Ranks have remained unchanged and yet you lost to a boy who isn't even a Pillar."

They all knelt down an bowed, fearing what happened to the Lower Ranks would happen to them as well. None dared to speak. Master Muzan is beyond angry.

Behind Muzan was the biwa player Nakime.

"Nakime, you did well. However, you are no longer of use to me now that the Dimensional Infinity Fortress is no longer here. Unless you can rebuild it."

She nodded and struck her biwa.

"A new world, a new realm, a new beginning. I'm feeling good today so I'll give each of you a chance to redeem yourselves.

The humans here have never heard of demons so show them what we are. The second the sun sets, feast.

Akaza, I want you to find and kill that boy with the Hanafuda earrings."

Akaza nodded. He thought back to the moments before his death. He thought about Tanjiro's absence of 'battle spirit', his fight with Rengoku and Tomioka, then being embraced in a hug by Koyuki in the after life.

"And Kokushibo, That descendant of yours could be troublesome. Kill him."

He acknowledged the task given to him but didn't move.

"And what's this I see?" A man with a blue dismembered hand on his face waltzed in with several 'companions' behind him. "Who are you and why are you here?"

"Who are you to question me?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Have at him" Shigaraki ordered.

'Hehe, he's gonna die' Douma thought.

A man completely wrapped in black with only his mouth exposed jumped in from behind.  His teeth then stretched out and aimed for an attack.

With a fell swipe of Muzans arm, Moonfish was obliterated. His entire upper body was demolished and his organs were a bloody mess. The only remains were half of his head and his legs.

The villains faltered for a moment. Their expressions quickly changed from shock to fear. The man in front of them didn't even move.

Muzans eyes glow red with a vicious gaze. He stared at them, piercing their souls.

Shigaraki's eyes shown through the splits of the hand resting in his face. Eyes wide and mind running. His heart was thumping so violently it was banging against his rib cage.

"Hehehe, I like you~!" Toga giggled as she poked Moonfish's decapitated head with a knife.

"I'm the one who calls the shots here so don't you dare tell me what to do. Now, you are going to tell me what you know and I may spare your pathetic life. Or do I have to gouge you out to get it?"

Muzan's voice was threatening as his arm formed into a red slug like monster. Whatever used to be his arm was now extended and had dagger like teeth that clamped Toga's neck and body in place. The arm monster was blood red and fleshy with yellow eyes.

Even though she was being held captive, she still didn't take it seriously. She kept giggling like a masochist. Of course Muzan was unbothered by this behaviour and stare dead ahead at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki in the other hand was struggling, debating whether he should let Toga live or die. Granted, she could be a nuisance sometimes, but he couldn't afford to lose any valuable chess pieces.

"You are in a world where people have quirks which are special abilities. We are the League of Villains and I am the leader." He said in a spiteful tone.

Muzan let Toga go while Douma on the other hand couldn't wait to dig into her flesh. Muzan's arm returned to its original form, a regular arm. Before Shigaraki could do anything stupid, Kurogiri intercepted.

"How about we form a truce? We the League of Villains wish to destroy the Hero Society. I'm sure we have something to gain by working with each other." He finished.

Shigaraki shot Kurogiri a glare as if to say 'what the hell are you doing!?'

"Hero Society... I guess our goals aren't all that far off. We wish to eradicate the Demon Slayer Corps, much like this Hero Society of yours. A truce it is..."

"I believe I know exactly where to find this Demon Slayer Corps. Would you like me to take you there?"

"I'm sure they can handle just fine. Isn't that right?" Muzan shot a menacing glare at Akaza and Kokushibo.

They nodded.

The Upper Moons were now left to wait until the sun fell. Nakime went to work, strumming her biwa to reconstruct the Dimensional Infinity Fortress.

Once the sun fell, the two would set out to find their respective target.

(Gotta love Toga. I do have a plan for Akaza and Kokushibo, they won't be in the story all that long. I'm sorry to the Akaze/ Kokushibo stans. Personally I do love Akaza but, like I said, special plan)