17: Daki and Gyutaro

(I'm sorry if this fight scene isn't all that good)

3rd POV

After Tanjirou left, Mitsuri and Iguro were left to search for the Upper Moons the young boy warned them of.

"Mitsuri, stay close." The snake man pulled the braided haired girl closer to his side.

"Ok!" The Love Pillar says happily, slightly blushing from the sudden act.

Iguro and Mitsuri kept their hands intertwined as they ran about. Iguro tightened his grip on the pink haired girls hand, making sure they do not separate. To Iguro, Mitsuri was all he needed. Mitsuri stares at the back of Iguro's head with affection. Her cheeks still warm and red. Her lips curve into a soft smile as Iguro's presence was enough to fuel her for the oncoming battle.

The Snake and Love Pillar ran with both of their unique swords unsheathed. They kept running through and around the flames of fire, pushing against the wind. Their eyes darting around the streets for any sign of enemies. So far none.

Mitsuri's three large braids flail behind her every time she hurriedly takes a step forward.

The soon-to-be couple ran into an alley with an outdoor staircase leading to the roof. The two climb the stairs and onto the rooftop and continue hopping rooftop to rooftop. It wasn't long until..

*SHRK*

A large sickle was thrown towards them but missed, hitting the gravel right in front of the two. The speed the sickle was thrown at caused their hair and clothes to move.

"Iguro! You're not hurt are you?" Mitsuri asks worriedly.

"I'm fine. That was close." He replies.

The two turn to the left, where the sickle was thrown. There on the opposite building stood Upper Moon Six, Daki and Gyutaro.

"Hey man.... what do we have here...You two look pretty cool dude..." Gyutaro's voice drags as he speaks. Sounding almost lazy.

"He complimented us!" Mitsuri beamed.

"Master said these two are the Pillars he wants us to kill." Daki grins sadisticaly, causing Iguro and Mitsuri to tighten their grips on their blades.

In a blink of an eye, Gyutaro was already a foot within reach of Iguro. The male Upper Moon's sickle clashed with the Serpant Pillar's curved sword.

"Hey man... your skin is so clear.. the envy man.."

Shit. Iguro cursed mentally.

Iguro wasn't physically strong enough to hold back against Upper Six, but his speed, agility, and quick thinking made up for it.

The short black haired man redirected the sickle with his blade, forcing the sickle to swing down at the ground beside Iguro instead. Iguro used this chance to swing, and cut one Upper Six's arm off.

"Heheh..." Gyutaro chuckles. "Not bad little dude..." his arm grew back within seconds.

Iguro dodges a swing of Gyutaro's sickle and backs away. Gyutaro takes this chance to take his other sickle that he threw at them earlier. The two then begin a much more serious battle. Meanwhile, Mitsuri and Daki were having their own fight.

Daki controlled her sash and lashed out at the pink haired girl.

"I like your eyes. I'll gouge them out and eat them." The female demon grinned.

Mitsuri's blade was just as flexible as Daki's slash.

"Thank you for the compliment but I don't wanna have my eyes gouged out! But I still think your eyes are pretty too!" Mitsuri yelled her compliment while fending off the attacks.