Chapter 22

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

NB: READ A/N AT END OF CHAPTER

____________ROXXIE TO THE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!________________

PICTURE HER WITH LIGHT BLUE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________

Tyler Amelia Grey's POV (William's mother)

Two days have past and I couldn't hold in my excitement. The whole pack couldn't wait. After to get everything perfect like the rooms. Nikole and John's family are friends of us so they stay with us. They are all happy for their children's arrival and mates. Everyone in the pack is busy and already love the new luna and friends when I told them. Some don't because they come from that pack. From what I heard from my son they're sweet, kind, friendly people. Let's hope the pack doesn't overpower us if they hate them.

Now we are standing here waiting for them to arrive. Some pack members were about to leave when we heard cars coming on our gravel road. My mouth literary dropped at the sight of these amazing cars, the only ones in the country. My husband/mate and I stood in front of the pack along with Zachary and Yvonne's parents (temporary beta and beta female), Kaiden's and Amber's parents and finally John and Nikole's family (best fighters just like their son and daughter).

Our seven pack member in that group came running out hugging us. When I saw the smile on my son's face, I knew his mate is wonderful. When I heard the doors close, I looked in the direction of the cars again and saw three powerful males, three beautiful females and a cute little girl. Jayden Gray put his arms around one female and I knew that's Kate. The cute little girl, Jayden's sister, ran up to us with a big smile.

"I'm Jade Grey" she said, "What is yours namee?".

I smile as she pronounced some of the word wrong. I told her my name, Tyler, and she repeated it strangely. I looked up to see Jayden and friends standing behind Jade. Zachary put his arm around one of the girl's neck. Roxxie, I'm guessing, is a beautiful girl with her whitish hair and blue eyes and a smile that brightens up the day. She is wearing a beautiful, knee-length, white spanish dress and a pair of black heels. The other girl, Emerald, stood next to my son. She has very striking green eyes the looks as if it's looking through your soul. She has beautiful, wavy black hair which reaches her waist. She looks very dangerous wearing black jeans with black boots and a black shirt which is frilly at the bottom.

Mike and Ash hugged their mates from behind while chatting to the parents. I went up to Emerald.

"Hi, you must be Emerald. Nice to finally see my son's mate and the future Luna" I said.

Now she smiled and her eyes sparkled like... like emeralds. I guess that's why she's called Emerald. We hugged and chatted a bit before we went on the stage in front of the whole pack. My mate stepped forward to speak to the whole pack.

"Meet the new member of our pack. Jayden Ryder, Mike Forest, Ash Williamson, Kate Timbers who's Jayden's human mate, Jade Ryder who's Jayden's little sister..." My mate said pointing to each one and paused when Emerald and Roxanne is next, "Our future beta female, Roxanne, and our future Luna, Emerald".

The pack members, who loved them, clapped while some glared before shouting rude comments. When the richest daddy's girl, Emma, stepped forward I knew there's going to be trouble.

"I think they are faking being mates to get power. There are witches that sell potions. I think they should just leave. They want to get in bed with our future leaders. They are whores anyway" she said.

It all went quiet before everyone from Jayden's pack growled. Roxxie's one sounded the most scariest even more than Jayden's one and he was and alpha! Emerald and Kate just glared and Jade screamed out "meanie" at her. Emerald jumped off the stage and walked fight up to Emma.

"Why do you think that?" Emerald started and sounded very deadly.

I looked at Jayden's old pack members on the stage and they were all smirking.

"Because you are one" Emma said looking at her nails already bored.

Emerald grabbed her hand she was looking at and said, "for your information, half the pack lost someone or their pack, a quarter are mates and are happily living together when they found each other or ran away because it's forbidden by friends or family of theirs. The rest are bullied by their old pack or ran away and only 1% of the pack are players and whores. What do you say about that?".

Ok I never knew that. The look on Emma's face was a mix between sympathy and pure fear and she was surprisingly speechless. Emerald let go of her hand and started walking back towards us.

"Wait, what part of the pack are you in?" Emma asked.

Emerald stopped in her tracks but never said anything.

"All of us here lost someone dearest to us but Em and Roxxie they... they lost their pack" Kate said.

Everyone gasped. Some whispering erupted in the pack. I looked at Emerald still standing there. One single tear escaped from her closed eyes. She wiped it away and put on a fake smile acting strong.

"Well anyways, we are not here for tears. Let's celebrate!" Emerald said and cheers raised.

They excepted them.

******************************

After the party everyone went home. We showed them their rooms and they went to bed. I feel asleep in my mates arms wondering how their pack is killed and which one is it.

_____________________________________

Hello my kitties!!!!

Exams officially over. You see more updates coming your way!!!

Speaking of chapters, I got the next one ready for your eyes!!

I will update that tomorrow morning but if I get one comment it will appear tonight!!!

Hope you enjoy my story!!!

PS - if you want me to read your story I will happily read it.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE

ENJOY

SHARE

- C :)