Chapter 2

Jayden's POV

When those two trouble makers left for school we thought we were free from them. Then they just had to say wash the dishes when we were all had mouths full of food. I knew something was coming for waking them up so early this morning. I thought they would just let Mike's cheek be the punishment and man was that funny. I'm sure there was a red hand print across his face where the crazy bed head Roxxie came on a death roll. So now we had to wash these stupid dishes again.

After we were finished with that we chilled in the lounge watching tv until Kate, my beautiful mate and luna, gave us the white flag. We were busy watching this boring Twilight movie because nothing else was on. How can girls watch this stupid shows? I feel like tearing my eyes out. It all romancey and poetryish. I don't care if those are words. It's the best way I can describe it.

Well anyways halfway during the movie, I got saved by a phone call. We all stood up and I toke my phone out. It wasn't my mate but it was the number for the international alpha phone line thing for only alphas to use to contact other alphas somewhere else. I gave Mike and Ash the thumbs down and they sighed and plopped down onto the couches. I answered the call in the guest room on the other side of the house.

"Hello, Alpha Jayden Ryder speaking. Who's this?" I said.
"Alpha Ryder, this is Alpha Gray. I am asking your permission to enter your pack territory next week monday if that is possible" he said.
Uh, Alpha Daniel Gray. The alpha of the Red Moon Pack. He is still the alpha until his son, William (or Will), takes over.
"May I ask what is the occasion?" I asked curiously.
"My son is still finding his mate" he said with a sigh.

Everyone knows the story. Will needs a mate to become a alpha. In his pack there's a rule - only wolves can become an alpha if you have a mate. His 18th birthday had already past weeks ago and he's been going pack to pack looking for his mate. Everyone knows he's desperate because his father is getting weaker and weaker as he ages. A weak alpha leads to a weak pack that is most likely to be taken over or destroyed by rogues.

I sighed, "How many and who will be entering?".
"Seven wolves. My son, his beta and Beta's mate, Enforcer, the enforcer's sister and two guard wolves" he replied.
"I will grant permission for only those. If there's anyone else, you will face my power. Understood?" I said using my alpha voice to state my warning. I always hate doing that but I have to sometimes.
"Yes, I understand Alpha Ryder. They will arrive late in the evening and will be staying for a few days as many as you like so I expect somewhere where they would stay to sleep" he said.
"How about a week? If they need more I will contact you" I replied.
"Deal. Enjoy the rest of your day" he said.
"You too, Alpha Gray" I replied.

We ended the call and I went back to two sleeping friends drooling all over the couches. I sighed.
"Wake up, you lazy bum heads!" I screamed.
They both woke up so quickly they fell onto the floor. I picked up the remote to turn off the tv while they stood up.
"What's the problem, Jay?" Mike asked.
"Alpha Gray Jr. and five others are coming her next monday and you guys know probably why" I said.
"Yip" they both replied.
"For how long?" Ash asked.
"A week so we need to find a place for them to stay at the pack house" I said.
"I'll inform Mary (housekeeper) to clean our guest rooms on the top floor" Mike offered.
The top floor is like a private floor for the top ranks and top rank guests where they slumber.
"Thanks" I said.
"Well luckily the girls are done with school this week friday so they can help out" Ash said.
"Yip. With delicious breakfast and lunch. Oh, how I love holidays!" Mike said. We burst out laughing.
"Remember what happened last holiday" I said.
"Yeah, yeah" Mike said.
"Oh yeah that was funny" Ash said.

Last holiday Mike came over everyday that the girls decided to bill him for his stacks. So after the holidays he paid out almost half his allowance to pay the bill. Em did that cute 'evil' giggle thing again before giving him the bill. Mike was so shocked he fainted. We were laughing or heads off.

My phone vibrated as I got a sms which cut off our laughs and Mike's angered thoughts. It said:

Dear my lovely mate

I am so sorry for kicking you out the house. Again. For something silly. Again. Please come home I'm missing my cuddle mate.

Love you lots
Your sad, sad mate Kate ):

I read it then laughed out loud. The guys were checking my out like I'm some crazy lunatic.
"My mate is lonely. Time to go home" I said.
They both said yes with a fist pump into the air and ran outside. I grabbed the keys and left locking the door behind me.

(Sorry guys will try make the next chapters longer as much as possible. Happy Heritage Day/ National Braai day! Hope you guys enjoy my story so far. Tell all you friends and if you guys want to read any of your book please let me know cause I'd love to read them. Will update soon - C "̮ )