Chapter 1.

Emeralds POV

 I'm Emerald, or Em for short, a pitch black wolf with soul-stealing green eyes. Soul-stealing because my best friend Roxanne, or Roxxie for short, says it looks so dangerous at night when it glows in the dark. All you see of me in the dark are my green eyes. In human form I still have those eyes but they don't glow. I have long black hair and tanned skin. I'm a tall 18 year old girl with dangerous fighting skills but still never managed to bet a boys stupid ego. I'm not an emo because I where black. I just think I look prettier in black or as Roxxie says it 'sexy'. I'm a kind, loving book reader, artistic dreamer and drawer and also a wonderful music lover. Me and Roxxie are in the Moonlight pack. It is called that because we hunt and attack better in the night.

Roxxie is a short but fierce girl, the same age as me. Her curly, blonde, shoulder length hair and her slim tanned body make her beautiful and they fit perfectly with her light blue eyes. She has these light blue eyes that make all the males fall in love. Her wolf has snow white fur with her beautiful blue eyes. Roxxie has a strong personality considering of - bossy, moody (well we both are in the mornings), leader and a public speaker (where I'm too shy and hate doing that).

Everyone says we are twins with some differences. We both love to cook and we are the best but the pack has to pay if they want something to eat. Except for Alpha Jayden Ryder, Beta Mike Forest or Mikey (we love to call him that but he doesn't) and Enforcer Ash Williamson when Luna Kate kicks them out the pack house for coming home late. Those three boys are our best boy friends (not lovers. I will kill you if you even think that! ) since kindergarten. Our Alpha and Luna are cute mates. Mates are like soul mates because our souls are split and only completed when we find our one and only, love forever, mates. Jayden and Kate are cute because they fight over the stupidest things but make up in an hour with kisses. Mike and Ash still never found their true mates but it doesn't stop them from dating she-wolves.

Me and Roxxie are also without mates but no boys will think of asking us out in public because of the three hottest girls around, after us of course. These she wolves - Julia, Shelia and Delia ( I know their names rhyme and make me want to puke) - forbid every boy from dating us. I know you want to know how they doing that. Its simple. Julia, the leader of the group, has a very rich demanding father that spoils his little daddy girl. Believe me they're really annoying with their high pitched voices. The boys (Jayden, Mikey and Ash) offered to help with that problems but we already had enough drama with those three.

So anyway back to the twin thing cause I'm not finished yet. We both love wearing black to make the boys all jealous. We both are 'smoking hot' (not my words it's Roxxie's). The strange thing is that we have the same birthday date and we were born at the exactly the same time, 12:01. The boys always loved one thing about each of us. My cute giggles when someone tickles me or like a kind of evil/devious laugh and Roxxie's cute sneeze. Its so cute you cannot even describe it. In the Moonlight pack their are three ranks:

•Top rank - Alphas (consists of the alpha's family and mate), betas, enforcers, the strongest pack warriors and their mates.
•Middle rank - Middle class
•Bottom rank - Omegas

Roxxie and I are in the middle class because we are strong, talented she-wolf warriors and because we are friends of most of the top ranks which includes my friends, the boys.

I always thought I was going to have a normal life full of happiness and safety with my middle class or omega (whichever one is fine for me) mate. Well all that changed when he came.

Here is where my story starts:

 "Roxxie, Em!!! Wake up!!!" I heard screaming and banging on the front door.
"Shut up!!!" I heard Roxxie scream from the room opposite mine.
"No!!! We're hungry!!! Luna kicked us out again and it's raining outside here" I heard someone, I'm guessing Mikey, scream.
It was quiet for a few seconds again because Mikey, Jayden and Ash thought we were coming but I knew I wasn't going and Roxxie probably fell asleep again. I guess they noticed because they started banging again. I knew by now Roxxie is pissed off. I heard her bedroom door open fiercely and her stomping down the stairs. As the door opens I hear a hard skin on skin and I know she fit someone. Judging by the 'ouch' it is Mikey again. Doesn't he ever learn. I can't believe these strong, fast first rank wolves can't even stop a girl from slapping them across the face. Now I'm smiling. Peace and quiet. Suddenly someone ripped my blankets off of me and pulled me off the bed fast and furiously. When my butt hit the floor, my eyes shot open and I saw Roxxie standing there with arms crossed and tapping her foot impatiently.
"What the hell, Roxxie!!! Why did you do that??!!!??" I screamed.
"Get your lazy butt down stairs in an hour if you want to live" she said before storming out my room and slamming the door behind her. I can already feel a headache coming. Again. I can't take this anymore. I need beauty sleep.

In an hour I showered and dressed into my black skirt with sparkles, black t-shirt with fake diamond writing that says #1 and my leather jacket. I put my black heeled boots on and then ran downstairs before crazy girl comes again. We started making the usual, high stacked plates of waffles with syrup running down the sides for five teenagers. Roxxie and I had to eat quickly because we had school. Did I tell you that I hate Mondays? No, oh well now you know. We usually wake up 2 hours before school starts only when the boys wake us up. But all the other times we are rushing like crazy 30 minutes before school changing and getting ready before leaving with our back up breakfast, a lunch box with a sandwich and an apple which we eat along the way. The boys were finished with school since they were all two years older than us(Lucky).

"Bye guys. You wash the dishes" I said, while giggling (my special one) and going out the front door with Roxxie following, after we ate.
"What??!!!???" All the boys said together in shock with mouths full of smashed waffles (which is gross).
We carried on laughing to the car, under umbrellas, after closing the door behind us.
"Which car?" Roxxie said.
"Mine it's raining and I don't trust yours in the rain" I replied.
"Ok" Roxxie agreed.

(Hope you enjoyed my story so far, if you did please comment and let me know, i'd love to hear from you guys. Next chapter is soon to come. Luv yall xo.)