Chapter 13

Sorry that it toke long to update. Been busy. Exams next tuesday!! Save me!!! stupid laptop didn't want to work aswell.

Well anyway my Kitties. Thx for the reads.

Read - You had your chance - by The_Golden_Wolf. It's an amazing story.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

- C <3

___________________________________

John's POV

"What problems?" Kaiden asked shocked.

We all looked at Emerald. She quickly looked down at her shoes nervously.

"She only shifted once at that was when she was 10 years old and that's the first and last time Azula talked to Em" Alpha Jayden continued.

"What did she say?" I asked.

Emerald shook her head quickly.

"Come on. It can't be that bad" I said.

She looked at Alpha Jayden for help.

"Tell them. They need to know" he replied.

Emerald looked at us with a painful look that told us that its bad.

"She said... She said that I'm too weak for her. Mentally and physically. She said that she doesn't want a weak person. She doesn't want our mate to reject us because I'm too weak but..." She trailed off.

"But what?" Amber said sadly.

"But I think there's something else she's not telling me" she replied.

"We still don't know what Azula isn't telling us because Em trained hard every single day. She's one of our top warriors and she doesn't even use her wolf's strength, speed and agility. She's just human" Alpha Jayden continued.

We all looked shocked.

"But isn't Em depressed? You know her wolf said mentally. If Em isn't depressed then her wolf will give her a chance" my sister said.

"She wasn't depressed before. Only when she found out that everything she tried was for nothing and her wolf still never talked to her" Luna Kate said.

"But isn't Emerald mentally strong? To be a top warrior you need to be mentally stable" I said.

I wish I never said that. The whole office went quiet. The alpha, luna, Ash and Emerald had sadness in their eyes and their faces reflected pain. I wished I never said that. I want their smiles, jokes and happiness back not these sad wolves.

"You never saw them last monday" Luna Kate whispered to herself but we all heard because of our hearing.

I was going to ask what happened but decided against it.

"I'm sorry, Alpha Jayden. I never knew" I said.

"Please, John, call me Jayden without the alpha because I don't like the alpha" Jayden said.

"Why don't you like Alpha?" Nikole asked.

"Because everyone is equal so I don't like titles and we are not fit to lead this pack" Jayden said with a sigh.

"Me, Jayden, Mike and Kate are struggling to lead this pack. Why do you think we go to parties? We go there to get rid of the stress" Ash said.

"Did you speak to the wolf committee?" William asked.