Chapter 8

Enjoy!!!!!

Sorry its short    ):
_____________________________

Zachary's POV

I wake to screaming and the smell of waffles. The smell of waffles is making me super hungry and my mouth water. I realized I never had a lot to eat yesterday. We only had breakfast and some snacks on the road. So I'm guessing someone is making waffles now so that explains the delicious smell. Now the screaming I'm curious about. I hear a girl and I think it is Mike.

Mike.

Oh yeah my little sisters mate. I was surprised about that. Yvonne looks like she's going to have her hands full if Mike is screaming this early in the morning. Early in the morning..... Wait a second. What the time.

I check my phone on the wooden bedside table and it says 9 o'clock. Wow that's the latest I've ever woken up. If my beast in my tummy never ate by 7 o'clock then he'll wake me up. I guess I was too tired to wake up but now I can't go back to sleep because of this waffle smell and the screaming.

I went to the bathroom which is attached to my room. I brushed my teeth and combed my messy hair. I went back to my room to change into a simple white shirt with no sleeves and a pair of long pants.

I went out of my room but forgot the way to the kitchen so I just followed the screams of a girl. She was screaming "I'm going to kill you, Mike" and I knew that must be something funny to watch.

When I entered the kitchen Mike was running around the center island with a girl chasing him. Oh and that girl was a beauty. Her long light blonde hair made her beautiful light blue eyes shine. She is short but her long legs and curves made up for it. I haven't seen a light blonde like this before because this looks like almost a white colour and so far this is the only light blue eyes I've seen since I was born. I guess you could say she's unique and different.

I realized that Mike looks different to what I saw at night. He is this tall brown haired guys with huge muscles and his skin is tanned. He makes me feel like a tiny idiot even though we are the same height but I'm don't have those size of muscles. My sister is lucky.

You would say these two look like a cute couple together but you can also see that they act more or less like brother and sister. I'm guessing that this is one of the most trusted friends that are giving us a tour with Mike and them.

The blonde saw me and Mike turned around.

"Oh hi didn't know you were awake, Zachary. I'm guessing you here for some breakfast" Mike said.

"Yip" I said making a popping sound on the 'p'.

The blonde came around the island, hit Mike on the back of his head and turned to me.

"Hi, I'm Roxanne but call me Roxxie" she said.

"Hi Roxxie. Are you cooking because I really like that smell of waffles" I replied.

"Yeah sit down and I'll get you a stack" Roxxie shooed me to the chairs around the centre island.

When I sat down, with Mike sitting next to me, a stack of waffles landed in front of me with syrup waterfalls going down the sides. I started eating and I couldn't stop until it became a sad empty plate. Mike finished before me and I wondered how he did that. I heard Roxxie sneeze and oh my god it was the cutest one I've every heard. Mike and I started laughing and Roxxie was sending us angry glares and that's when Yvonne walked in.

"Hey I'm Roxxie and you must be Yvonne, Mikey's mate" Roxxie said.

"Yip I love your brother" Yvonne said.