Chapter 31

Will's POV

I sat in my office on my chair behind my desk with Em sitting on my lap. I haven't let her out my sight because I haven't marked her yet and because my wolf will go crazy without her next to us. We worked together through the paperwork. Who knew there is so much to be done?

We were busy kissing when Zac knocked on my door. We separated so I can tell him to come in. Zac came in and saw Em on my lap.

"Did I interrupt something?" He smirked.

"No" I said trying not to laugh.

"So anyways I'll make this quick so you can carry on. Some family friends of mine want permission to come into our pack for a few days. Can they?" He asked.

"How many?" I asked.

"Eight and don't worry I checked their background and they are ok. My mom and her were best friends when they were young and she had to change packs because of her mate. It's those two, their two kids and four cousins. My mom and her really want to meet again to catch up and if I don't great permission, my mom will kill me" he explained.

"Sure they can come when are you expecting them?" I asked.

"The night before Em and Roxxie's birthday" he said.

"Ok they can come" I said.

"Thanks Will. I'll just leave you now" he said before going out the door and closing it behind him.

"Now where were we" I said advancing to kiss her but she stopped me.

"Sorry but need the bathroom" she said.

"Ok but I'll be waiting. Don't take too long" I warned playfully.

She giggled and ran out the room. My wolf started to get uneasy but I reminded him they won't be long. I just carried on with work while I wait.

***************************

Em's POV

"That was fun" I said.

"Yeah but too bad you have to go now. The mark is almost invisible. I'll have to distract Will from spotting it" Kelvin said.

An hour before we had a picnic and Kelvin finally marked me. I told Azura that he marked me so now I have to leave this paradise.

'I'm in the office floor bathroom next to our mates office. We have to be in the same place at the same time for it to work' Azura said.

'Ok' I told her.

I kissed Kelvin for the last time before running upstairs to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I closed the door behind me before telling Azura I'm reddy.

The pain wasn't as bad as the first time because we've done it before. I knew I was back when I opened my eyes again. Before going out I hide the nearly invisible mark and flushed the toilet I never used. Azura told me everything that happened here and I blushed at the so many making out parts with Will. I went to his office and sat on his lap again.

"Now where were we" he grinned before kissing me passionately.

I made a low growl at the back of my throat when he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His hand trailed up my thigh and I pulled him closer towards my body. We were kissing so much that we never noticed we were on the edge on the chair until we landed on the ground with a thump. We laughed. I am lying on my back and he's on top of me.

"You are so beautiful" he said with his eyes turning back.

Kelvin's here but not completely.

"You're so handsome" I said panting.

He smiled when he kissed me. We stopped kissing when we ran out of breath but Will started kissing me down my neck. He kissed the spot Kelvin marked and I moaned. I felt his teeth softly against my neck and his warm minty breath blow against my mark and I shivered. I know my eyes started turning black too. He bit into my skin. I cried out but moaned when the pain disappeared. He let go of my neck and licked it to heal. He looked into my eyes and I saw they are back to normal. I'm sure Kelvin did that so Will won't see my mark.

"Emerald?" he asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"I love you" he replied.

"I love you too William" I said.

We smiled at each other before kissing again.

"Will" someone called and opened the door.

We pulled back from the kiss so fast that Will hit his head on the desk.

"Will, what are you doing down there?" Lilly asked.

"Dropped my pencil. Now go away" he said.

"Ok?" She said dragging the word out and leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

"Damn she's going to tell on" he said.

"Let's pretend that never happened and make it look like nothing did she we confuse her" I suggested.

"Good idea" he replied.

We stood up and made ourselves look presentable. I lied down on the couch, hiding the mark and because I am getting sleepy. Will sat on his chair drowning himself in work. I fell asleep.

**************************

"Hey Em" Will said waking me up.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"They fell for it" he said.

"Ok" I mumbled.

I felt him pick my up and carry me somewhere. I knew we were in our bedroom when he put my on the bed. I felt the bed dip next to me and Will spooned me from behind. He put the blanket over us and buried his head into my neck where he marked me and smelled my scent.

"I love you, princess" he said.

"Love you too, handsome" I mumbled.

We eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait.

But don't worry i got lots of chapters ready so if i get lots of chapters ready so if there's a lot of vote/comments/reads I'll put the next one on.

-C