Chapter 38

Dear girls or/and guys

Exams coming up. Give me good luck. Hopefully will update.

To all those begging for me to update...

Here you go...

————————————————————————————

Em's POV

Waking up screaming because a nightmare isn't a joyride. Especially when old memories terrorise you like plagues.

I was waiting with Roxxie for Katy to come back. Katy went to get food for us again. We got really hungry a lot but Katy didn't complain. She volunteered for this job. We sat there completely quiet when someone grabbed me from behind. I screamed and heard this idiot laugh. I smelled his scent and knew from his disgusting body odour that he is a rogue. Katy taught us that these maniacs don't have time for hygiene because they are too busy spreading evil in and around packs. Why do you think we sat here quietly? Little five year olds are their favourite because we cannot defend ourselves.

Roxxie kicked him in the shin and he dropped me. I landed flat on my stomach and felt the air rush out of me. I turned to my side and curled up into a little ball.

"What the heck are you doing? I'm going to kill you!" I heard Katy scream.

She attacked him. You know the way a possessive girlfriend does when someone cheats on her. Yeah that way. I heard her snap his neck after kicking him in the no-no zone and his lifeless body fell to the ground. Roxxie and I started crying. She went over to Roxxie and calmed her down with the food she got. Then she came over to me and we hugged.

"Emerald, are you ok? Did the bad man hurt you?" she asked.

"He-he picked me up t-then Roxxie kicked h-him and he dropped me on my t-tummy" I said crying.

"You poor thing. Don't worry Katy's going to make it better" she said and kissed me a lot on my tummy and gave me strawberries.

Then the real memory turn into a nightmare.

Katy put me next to Roxxie. The dead rouge came back alive and held a knife against Katy's throat. His face morphed into HIM. The man who killed my parents and Katy's face turned into Roxxie's.

"I found you" he said then slit Roxxie's throat.

I woke up screaming. Eddy quickly hugged me and tried to calm me down but failed miserably. Will barged into the room.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nightmare" Eddy replied.

Will came over to me. I let go of Eddy and hugged Will. I felt safe in his arms and calmed down a bit.

"Keep quiet" I heard someone say on the other side of the door.

"What?"

"Don't go in there"

"Why not?"

"Eddy will kill you"

"Why?"

"He's sleepy, grumpy and loves his bed. It's his territory and he doesn't like trespassers. He let's Em in there because they are super close and he let's Will in there to tend to his mate"