April

Ello everyone! Yes! I am alive! :D yay! Hope u enjoy this Chappie ^_^ it was really intensive to write O.O And I have decided to include Casey in this story because I am evil and decided this needs more drama. >:) Who knows, I may be evil enuf to put CAPRIL! (lol I'll be killing myself by doing that. I HATE Capril. APRILTELLO FTW!!) hehe. Don't worry he only comes up later and isn't a big part in this :p anyway. Moving onnn

I knew something was up. From the moment I stepped into the lair, I felt something was wrong with the atmosphere of the lair. (it wasn't just the smell of burnt eggs and toast). And now I know what it is.

I help Donnie up, trying to ignore the 'lovesick puppy' look he's giving me. Sure, I've noticed that he has a thing for me. He is pretty obvious. And to be very honest, I sorta like him too. But with all the crazy stuff that happens, i'm just not really sure about it.

"Oh yeah, April, where is Casey anyway? Wasn't he supposed to come with you today?" Raph asks. Donnie tenses beside me. I know that Casey and Donnie have been at each other's throats fighting over me. Boys. "He got detention for hitting someone with a hockey stick. He said something about coming around after he's done," I reply.

I sense the Disappointment grow in Donnie and roll my eyes. Honestly, I don't know when their little 'feud' is going to end, but it's getting tiring. "So, we go to the dojo right? I mean, that's where he will probably be with his new personality and everything," I say

Splinter nods, and Raph supports Donnie, allowing me to walk to the dojo on my own, with everyone else trailing behind. The sight that greets me is just...

Mikey punches the sand bag like there is no tomorrow. He then starts using all the Ninjitsu moves I've only seen Splinter use, striking the bag with presicion, accuracy and skill. I hear him muttering something under his breath but can't make out the words.

Suddenly, the bag gives way and sand pours out of it. The sound startles me and everyone else, making us jump. (Raph actually squeaked like a girl but er, we won't go into that.)

Mikey spins around, fixing us with a stone cold, souless stare. I shiver. Now I understand what Splinter means. I can sense the darkness within him, cold and unwelcoming, repulpitating negative energy.

"Good morning Sensei, Leonardo, Raphael, April and Donatello," he greets us monotonously. His voice and stare so robotic, even Batman would be proud.

When none of us reply, Mikey looks puzzled. "What is wrong? Did I do something to offend you?" Donnie looks shocked. "Never knew he understood what 'offend' means," I hear him mutter.

I concentrate more, trying not to pinpoint our Mikey beneath the dark one. He's still there, like just now. Only growing weaker and weaker, while the darkness grew stronger, eating the old one alive. If this continues, our Mikey could be gone forever.

"I'll tell you what's wrong," Raph growls, breaking the silence. Oh no. He hands Donnie to splinter. Leo tries to hold him back, but it's no use. He Lunges forward, attempting to punch Mikey, but failing miserably as Mikey side-steps every Attack.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MIKEY, YOU LITTLE BRAT! I WANT MY BROTHER BACK!" Raph continues ranting, and I can sense the anger, fear and loss inside him. Leo steps forward to break them up but Splinter stops him. Raph needs to let the anger out.

It is now I realize how much We need Mikey back. Without him to lighten the mood, and with this 'thing' killing him, it's gonna destroy us all.

Mikey dodges until Raph somehow finally manages to strike him down. Mikey stumbles and falls, panting as he lands on the ground.

Raph stands above him, panting, and shaking with a crazed look in his eyes. Leo walks forward and hugs him, calming him down almost instantly. "What have I done?" Raph mutters.

Everyone is silent as Raph tries to help Mikey up. "Mikey! I'm so so sorry I was so mad I-" Mikey holds up his hand. "It's not Mikey anymore Raph." We all gape at him in shock. If not Mikey, then what? "It's Michaleangelo." Mikey -Or Michaelangelo- says, wiping blood away from his mouth which is bleeding, stands and walks out of the training room, leaving us all standing there in a shocked silence.

I exchange looks with Donnie and I know we're thinking the same thing. Things just got a little crazier.