Donnie

I enjoyed writing the previous chapter so much I decided to write another one in a day :D your welcome :3 happy reading! Toddler vocab still unclear :p

Disclaimer:...Sooo how this disclaimer thing works is I have to do it Everytime right...? Oh okay. Erm I don't own TMNT. I wish I did though. I would make a TMNT land...like Universal Studios or Disneyland but more epic. Because TMNT. BOOYAKASHA! Also...Erm...don't be a duck. Be a pigeon *pigeon noise* TO NARNIA

We exchange glances. "Woah. Talk about a trip to emo ville," raph snorts. "Shut up Raph," Leo frowns. Raph starts mimicking Leo's cries of complaint about Mikeh and I can't help but laugh. His impressions are dead on.

Before I can join in, The memory shifts and this time memory Mikey (what I refer to him as) is seen in...my old lab. "Hey Donnie! Watcha making?" Memory Mikey chirps, looking as Memory me fiddles with some device.

Memory me sighs and throws down the screwdriver in his hands. "I don't...I don't know what to make. I'm out of ideas! The only things I can think of is a cheese phone for some reason... (Hence the cheese phone was Born :D ba-dum-crash. Geddit? No? Ok.) URGH. This is so frustarating!"

Memory Mikey makes a hmmmm sound as he rest his chin on his hand and looks around. It isn't more than five minutes before he snaps his fingers.

"Donnie! Donnie! Why don't you make a Phone? Master Splinter always says he needs a way to keep track of us all. If you can invent a phone, we can always keep in touch and won't have to worry about getting lost! We can Call it..the T-phone..and.."Memory Mikey rattles on and on about apps that can be on The Tphone.

Everyone turns to me. "The Tphone was MIKEY'S Idea?" Raph asks. "Which he came up with when he was a KID?" Leo asks incredulously. "Donnie..I thought you came up with the Tphone idea yourself?" April asks.

I frown. How DID I come up with the idea for the Tphone? I don't think I remember talking about this With Mikey in the past...so...

"I had notes I took down somewhere in an old sketchbook I found....then I saw the Tphone idea and thought it was what I thought of as a kid and made it.." I say, recalling.

Memory me goes on to say "But I don't have parts for that stuff. It's really complicated to make Mikey. Sorry..Maybe another time." Mikey looks downcast for a while. Then he brightens up again.

"Hey! Why don't you copy it all down in a sketchbook? I'll give you one of mine. In the future when you have the parts you'll know what to Do." Memory Mikey grins and runs off to his room and rummaging through his stuff, returning moments later with the same book i found the Tphone notes in.

"It's great Mikey, but how do I know the stuff in a phone? Like how to make it and design the apps?" Mikey pauses. He then runs off again, this time to a bookshelf. I read the titles and am amazed. They're all complicated Encyclopedias or books Mikey would find "Boring". Don't tell me Mikey actually read them...

He grabs a book and smiles, running back to the lab and waving the book in memory me's face. He opens the book and there are notes everywhere. ...Did Mikey write them all?? For a toddler...it's So complicated...for Mikey to even be able to write this...

Apparently Memory me had the same idea because he stares in disbelief at the pages. "YOU didn't write this did you?" Memory Mikey smiled. "Nope! I just wrote over notes already in the book!"

Oh. It wasn't him. That explains a lot. Memory me smiles and thanks Memory Mikey, who grins and takes out a toy car. What he says next surprises me. "What if we had a car for us when we're older called the shell razor?! It'll be so cool!"

Memory me grins. "Yeah. Yeah it will." At this point, a Realisation comes to me. Most of my inventions, besides the Cheese Phone, Ninja smoke bombs and Satelite dish to track the invisible Kraang ship, most of them were inspired by none other than...Mikey.

He was the one who inspired me to make the Tphone, the Shell Razor, even the turtle sub, and so much
more. So...would that mean that Mikey is the genius..and not me? But what about those notes?

"Donnie...anything else about credits to other inventions we need to know about?" Leo asks. I don't reply. Instead i focus on the memory that's still playing.

Memory Mikey holds a Walkie talkie, about to burst into the lab when he sees Memory me working inside. Memory Me finishes brewing whatever chemical he's making, and Memory Mikey's eyes widen as he drips it on the writing in the book.

"Donnie what is that liquid? What're you..or younger you doing?" April asks. "It's red, looks dangerous, I like it." Raph says.

I look closer at the liquid. Isn't that the liquid that removes pen ink? I forgot what it was called (I know, unbelievable.) but...

"Memory me is testing to see if the writing on the book is really just a copy on...." I reply.

"Of course it is. It's so neat, so sciencey. Only eggheads like you would be able to.... Oh."

Raph trails off as the liquid clears up...and so does the words. Memory Me Gasps. "Unbelieveable!" He exclaims. "No kidding," Raph mumbles. We all shush him.

"He wrote that on his own! He lied to me! How could MIKEY have written this?" Young me paces around the lab. Outside, memory Mikey just looks as his brother rants his disbelief.

"I can't believe it. EVERYTIME. Mikey's the one coming up with ideas, the one who draws well, does Ninjitsu well, does everything well. Me? Im not good at anything except this and he's taking it from me. That selfish little..."

Memory Mikey does not need to hear the last word to know what it is. He turns away. At least he has Raph left.

The silence between us thickens as the memory ends. "A new one's starting. Soon." April says. Her voice is shaky. My voice would be too. Im appalled by my own behaviour.

"Donnie...do you have-" I cut leo off.
"Any memory of this? No. No I do not. But oh gosh I feel so guilty for this..." I bury my head in my hands.