Ideas??

Hey guys! Sorry this isnt a new update :p I'm currently writing the next chapter though. Should be out by Sunday ^_^ Anyway, I thought that since you guys have been great reently, encouraging me and not being too pissed at me for not updating for so long (at least i hope you're not ._.) I wanna dedicate a chappie to you! :D so you guys can write your ideas or suggestions for the book and what i can improve on be it grammer vocab...spelling...Knowlege of the TMNT fandom...you name it, I shall try my best to improve C: So i'll try to collab your ideas with my orignal (who knows your ideas may be better than mine) and then i'll credit you for it too :) I appreciate it if you tell me things you hate about this book. Just rant. Go ahead. You can rant about me, my style, my spelling, my name, how you hate me, how your hamster died...anything at all. Althouhh if you wantto rant about anything unrelated please feel free to PM me. I love talking to people. Who knows maybe we have something in common we can rant about. For instance the fact that the new episodes have taken SO LOOOOONG to air recently ;-;....Oh yeah i almost forgot. There'll be a sequel to this!! Plot Spoilers MAY be revealed...if you ask nicely ^_^ If you want you can give ideas on the sequel. Im open to all suggestions. Thanks guys! Have a great day! Byeeeee and have a picture of my birdie. So kewt isnt he? I named him Milo :3 Apple in greek.