Donnie

Disclaimer:Plot is mine :D and you all will hate me for this XD

This part basically explains why Mikey decided to contInue Le facade. Okay? Okay. I am prepared for Le hate. *puts on frying pan hat*

"I..."

"What? You what?"

"I have...stage 4 terminal cancer..."

Memory Mikey gasps as the words start to sink into his mind.

Our eyes widen. April gasps. "Oh god..."

"You..what? But..."

"I know. I have at least three days to live at the most. You're the only person who knows. Besides my dad. And I plan to keep it that way,"

Leia kicks at the pebbles on the floor, looking apologetically at Mikey as his shocked eyes gaze at her.

"But...you're...that's way too early!"

"It's not like there's anything else I can do. Mikey..."

Memory Mikey looks up, a tear in one of his eyes.

"Before I go...I just want to tell you...well..thanks for being there for me. Listening to my troubles, letting me vent, being the friend I never had.." She sniffs as she continues.

She's trying to hold back tears. I can see it in her eyes.

"Just do me a Favour and keep smiling, okay? No matter what. No matter what your brothers do, just remember, I'll be there with you. Smile...always smile. It's one of the many ways to stay ahead of sadness. Promise?"

Memory Mikey nods, gulping. "I promise."

"Here. Something to remember me by," She hands him something. I look closer and Realise with a start that it's the sketchbook he has and won't let anyone see.

"This has some of my sketches. You like drawing, you can go ahead and add some stuff in there too." She smiles.

"I..I can't.." Memory Mikey stammers.

"Well, I want you to have it." She smiles and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Look inside," he does.

"What's this?" He lifts up a small ring. "Oh, just one of my rings my mom gave me. Take it. She'd probably want you to have it if she knew how awesome you've been to me,"

Memory Mikey nods. "Leia...what am I gonna do when you're gone? I can't... I can't live knowing my best friend is dead..."

Leia grins. "See those stars Mike? That particular one over there? That's the North Star. It guides people when they're lost. Next time, when you need help, look up there and you'll know I'll be here to guide you."

"Say hi to my dad, doctor Falco for me if you see him, would you?" Leia asks, to which Memory Mikey nods in agreement.

She kisses him on the cheek, leaving his face red as a tomato. "Bye Mikey. I'll see you...in another life. I'll always be here for you," She calls and runs off.

Memory Mikey stares at her disappearing figure, letting a tear escape and holding the book tightly in his arms as he decends into the Sewars.

He was upset, devastated she was leaving him. But somehow, he knew she was right, and that she would be with him forever.

And that she would.

"She just... Left?" Raph asks.

"Wait wait wait. Did you not hear the last part? She said her dad was..." Leo trails off.

It took me a second to realise it. "Victor Falco.That's who her dad is."

"Woah, woah woah let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that Rat King...one of our most powerful enemies..is Leia's father?" Raph asks.

April nods. "It sure seems like it. Now that I think of it Leia's last name sounded a lot like Falco..I always thought it was Fallon.."

"But that's impossible! He's so...evil.." I mumble.

"Well considering the fact that his wife got mutated, his son was killed by his wife and his daughter died of cancer..I don't blame him. Grievance does crazy things to people," April points out.

"But wouldn't Mikey have known he was Leia's father? I mean...she did say his name." Raph points out.

"That's confusing indeed..but it's not like we can answer that question." Leo frowns.

Suddenly we hear a loud thump. A bright yellow door is next to Raph.

"I guess we're done here..." April makes her way to the door. "Let's make a Make a move guys. Who knows what is out there," Leo says.

"April, will you do the honours?"

She nods and opens the door. A bright flash of light, and everything disappears.