Leo

Disclaimer:......................Can Mikey be mine? :3 Lol jk. I own nothing. (Although a MIKEY would be nice *hint hint*)

April blacked out. After helping her up, she told us about Master Splinter talking to her.

"So..how many days has passed?" Raph asks.

"Nearly a day."

"That's it?" Donnie asks. She nods. "It seemed like a long time..." I point out. "Maybe time runs differently in the mind. Which is good. We need lots of time if we're gonna save Mikey," April says.

I glance at the memories flashing across the room. There are actually a few I remember, like going to the park, teaching Mikey how to skate (something which he surpassed us all in and for some reason didn't hide it like his other abilities)

Making splinter a birthday cake, finding Spike, and a few other bittersweet childhood memories that made me a little nogstalistic. (Excuse me my spelling is horrible :3)

"Why are we still here anyway?" Raph asks frowning. "Well, Master Splinter did say maybe there was something we needed to see here," I say, remembering what April said earlier.

"It's almost as if the memories are being sorted through to find the right one," Donnie remarks, staring at the memories in awe.

"Well whatever memory we should be shown, it needs to be quick. We don't have much time," Raph frowns.

"Hey! The memories are slowing down!" April says. I then turn from my brothers to the memories. Surely enough, the pictures slow down and we can see and hear more.

"MIKEY!" UH oh. That can't be good. This time Raph and Mikey looked much older than last time. About 11 or 12.

"GET YOUR SHELL OVER HERE NOW YOU NUMBSKULL!" The twelve year old Raph screamed as Twelve year old Mikey ran for his life, water balloons in hand.

"Aw C'mon Raph it was just a water balloon please don't kill me!" Mikey yelped as he nearly tripped over a stone, but continued running, fast as ever.

"YOUR WATER BALLOON DRENCHED MY COMIC BOOKS!" Raph yelled.

Well yeah..so that you wouldn't see the food Leo spilt on it and get mad at him.. Mikey thought.

"THAT WAS YOU?" Current Raph asks. I chuckle. "Whoops," "I BLAMED MIKEY FOR THAT!"

"Hey, girls, you're both pretty. But please keep quiet so we can watch this memory and see what we need to see before saving Mikey," April reminds us.

Sheepishley, we stop yelling and look at the scene playing before us. Twelve year old Mikey is backed up against a wall. On his right, a dead end.

On his left, I Recognise the barrier Splinter placed there so we would know not to cross there as the path led to the top-side.

"You're cornered now," Raph smirked. Surely you won't disobey Splinter's orders and jump over the fence right? Because-"

Raph's smirk fell and he stood there, mouth agape as Mikey leaped over the fence. "Later!" He yelled and ran off, leaving Raph dumbfounded.

"I remember this..." Raph mumbles. We all shush him and continue watching. Twelve year old Mikey ran and ran, never looking back.

He eventually stopped, and found himself directly below a manhole cover.

"Sweet mother of mutants don't tell me he-" Donnie is cut off when Twelve year old Mikey climbed up the ladder and pryed the cover open, crawling out.

"Yep, he did." I sigh. "The numbskull! He told me He got lost waundering in the tunnels but found his way back-"

"Shhhhhh." April uses her Tessens to cover his mouth. Raph scrowls and pushes the Tessens away.

"So..this is New York?" Mikey mutters as he gazes at the sky and the buildings. "Erm..who are you?"

He spins around and comes face to face with a human girl.

Her face is small and slim, showing off her large brown, almond shaped eyes which reveal her curiosity. Her long, curly red hair frames her face and she's dressed in a black shirt and jeans, which clash with her pale skin.

"I...I..." Twelve year old Mikey spluttered, face red. "Hey Leo, remind you of anyone when they met a certain someone named Karai?" Raph snorts.

I ignore him. But I do in fact recognise the way Mikey acts around this girl is like how Donnie acts around April or how I do around Karai.

"Hey, cat got your tongue?" The girl asks. When Mikey doesn't reply, she shakes her head. "Mutants. Act like they've never socialized with anyone in their life."

This takes us all aback. How does this girl even know about mutants??

"My mom's one. She got taken and experimented on by the kraang, got turned into a snake lady. Never saw her again." The girl states bluntly.

"It's just me and dad now. We know about the kraang. And all the other crazy stuff going on in New York. We know cause my mom told us. She was still a little sane before going completely cray cray and trying to strangle my dad."

The girl frowns at the memories. "So..I'm Leia. Care to tell me your name? Or would you like to stand here all night?"

"Mikey,"

"Have any friends or relatives mutated? Did you start off as a human?"

"That's kind of hard to explain,"

"I've got time. Go ahead kid. Yeesh you look like you're eleven. I'm thirteen by the way. Alright, start talking."

Within the hour, Mikey had told Leia about our life, who we were, where we came from, and so on.

"That's nice. What you did for you brothers." She smiles. Then she glances at her watch. "Holy Pony eating macaroni! It's 3am! Gosh I really have to go. Meet you back here tomorrow, same time?"

She cuts him off before he can even respond. "Alright. See you! Bye!" She races off. Mikey stares at her disappearing figure, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"He never told any of us about this!" Raph huffs. "He had his reasons," i point out.

"I've seen that girl before...Leia...Leia..." April trails off. "Wait a minute. She was my classmate before! No wonder she looked so familiar."

"And do you know what happened to her?" Donnie asks.

April frowns. "I'm not sure. She liked to keep to herself. But one day she just completely disappeared from class.... I just thought she changed school and didsnt give a second thought about it.."

GASP. MIKEY HAS A GIRLFRIEND AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Don't worry guys this OC isn't gonna stay in the book forever. She only appears in this chapter and maybe one more, or two. Depends :p But she does play a big part in making Mikey who he is so...yeah. And im joking they aren't dating. Although yes they like each other. :DD AH young love. Wait. What am I saying.. ALYSON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MEEEE D: