April

Disclaimer:I don't own anything besides the plot C:

"Determination! This way! I can sense some power coming from this way!" I yell, running.

"What makes you so sure the power is from the centre of the maze? Could be a trap," Determination points out, panting.

As I was stumbling along in the maze, I chanced upon the one of the five emotions of Mikey, Determination.

After comparing stories, we managed to figure out what happened. Or roughly anyway. Most of what we think are theories.

The orange glowing turtle and I get along well.I can only hope the others are doing okay with the other emotions of Mikey.

"I'm sure of it. Powers remember?" I point to my head.

Determination shrugs. "If you say so."

I've been getting Powerful vibes from the maze. I'm sure the stronger they were, the closer we would be to the center, and the other emotions.

But...based on what Determination described, some emotions may not want to join back together.

He pointed out how anger joy and wisdom didn't get along. What if we couldn't convince them to get back? Mikey would be consumed by darkness...

"Worried?" Determination asks, noticing my expression.

"I don't see why I have a reason not to,"

"True. But we have to believe don't we? I mean, what is there without hope? No matter what you have to keep moving forward and hope for the best. Determination may not be the same as hope...but they're close enough."

I smile. He's right. This is why I'm grateful for determination to be with me. I would've gone crazy worrying long ago without his encouraging words.

Suddenly he stumbles and face plants onto the ground. "Determination! Are you o-"

I stop as I stare at Determination's disappearing leg.

"What's going on?" He asks. He sounds dreamy and disant. As if he's here yet not here at the same time.

"The darkness is consuming more now," I say gravely, Realising what was going on.

"We have to hurry! C'mon I'll carry you!"

"It's fine," he waves me off. "I can do it," he mumbles as he struggles to limp forward.

"There's a fine line between idiocy and determination you know," I remind him.

"Yes, but you? Carry me?" He asks, turning around.

"Hey, you're determination. All about pushing to your breaking point and beyond. You proved yourself. Now it's my turn to prove myself."

He doesn't protest as I grab him and lift him up.

"Let's go save Mikey," he grins.