Chapter 17: Planning The Wedding

Allison

It's December 19 and today I'm going shopping for dresses with my bridesmaids.

I made a made of honor which is Alaysia and I have 6 bridesmaids.

At first I went to Unique lady to pick out a royal blue bridesmaid dress and got an appointment for the bridesmaids to go get fitted on January 3rd .

Then I went to David's Bridal Store.

Alaysia, Destiny, Mary And My Mom went with me.

We walked in the store.

"Hello girls, I'm Christine and I will be helping the bride to be out." She said shaking our hands.

"Hi" we all said in unison.

"So who's the bride to be?" Christine asked.

"Me, I'm Allison " I said to her.

"Okay would you ladies like some champagne? " She asked us and we said Yeah.

After we was seated and comfortable I started the trying on dresses process.

"What are you looking for?" Christine asked me.

"Something unique, elegant, and breathtaking. I want it to be a train, white, a nice design,and make my figure look irresistible..Oh and I want it to be fitted like poofy from right above my knee on down." I said smiling

"Okay, let's  get started, what your budget?" She asked me.

"$6000" I said to her.

"Great come with me." Christine said to me as I went to my dressing room waiting for her to bring a few dressed to me.

I tried on the first dress which was very pretty, fitted and my figure look good.

"What do you guys think?" I said standing on to the stand.

" It's okay" my mom said.

"No!" Mary and destiny yelled at the Same time.

"Get something better" my bestfriend said to me.

"Okay" I said turning around heading to my dressing room.

I walked out in the Next dress which was ivory, poof, and the design was nice.

"What Y'all think?" I said walking out there.

"Ummm..... that is not your style and Why it ain't white " Alaysia said.

"I liked how it looked" I said smile looking in the mirror to get a better look.

"Go take that dress off" Mary said and I started laughing.

I walked back to my dressing room.

"This is gonna be tough with your family I see.... " Christine said.

"Yeah it is" we both started laughing.

I walked out to look in the mirror.

This dress was glittery around the wait band, fitted and strapless. It had a short train and it slimmed down my body.

"That's pretty Allison " my mom said smiling.

"It's just not right, It aint right Cause you haven't started crying yet" destiny said to my mama" we all laughed.

"Next dress then." I said getting off the stand.

I walked out there in a pretty dress that was laced on the arms and right below my neck. Its white with a long train and bedazzled on the outskirts of the dress.