Chapter 4: The Weekend

*The Weekend*

Its now Friday and we had our college tour .Im so excited because you got to see who accepted you to their college.

School Has Past..........

Mychael Invited me and Aishah to her girls night out so we went. We all rode home in Mychael Range Rover.

"Ayeeee, Yall Ready To Party!" Mychael yelled to me and Aishah while driving her car.

"hell yea!" I said to Mychael while she was singing something.

AT MYCHAEL HOUSE

(AISHAH SPEAKING)

We arrived to Mychael house kinda shocked. It wasnt no cars or nothing. I am sitting here looking like WTF! We get out the car and walked through the door. Aint nobody in the damn house.

"bestfriend , where the party at ?" I asked Mychael with a confused ass face.

"Girl it don't start till 8, dumbass." She told me while straight facing the fuck out of me.

"BITCHHHHHH, I didnt know. You shouldve said something. " I said to her.

"yall Im hungry. Plus we should go get something to eat because we dont need to be drinking on a empty stomach, I aint got time to be sick. And I gotta go to church Soooooo....." Allison said all loud for me and Mychael to hear.

"damn , Allison you right." Mychael said to her.

So we drove to mcdonalds and ordered our food. I ordered a 10 piece nugget with a medium fry and a sweet tea. Allison ordered a Big Mac Meal with a sprit, and Mychael ordered 2 Chicken sandwiches with a Medium fry and a pepsi. We drove Back home.

"Yall what should I wear?" Mychael said to the both of us.

"wear what you got on, its cute." Allison had said to her.

"girl bye, Im bout to go put on my trues, My tims, and my half true shirt to match." Mychael had said.

"ooo kill em bestfriend." i had said to her.

* A FEW HOURS LATER*

Its now 8 pm and the house was already filled with about 70 people. this party was hype asf. Everybody ( Allison, Mychael ,Aishah) had dates. Allison brought Carter, Aishah brought Jalin, and Mychael brought Marquis. Everybody date was there except for Allison's.

(ALLISON SPEAKING)

" Where TF is Carter, he said he was gone be here, WTF !" I yelled to Mychael because the music was so damn loud.

"girl, idk , call him" She told me.

So i went to stand on the porch to call him. As I began dialing his number, I seen his car turn on Mychael street and he began to start parking. It was kind of chilly so I went Back in and stood in the door waiting on him. He walked through the door.

"hey babe." Carter said to me while leaning over for a kiss.

"hey, damn bae you smell good." I said to him while hugging him.

I could see some jealous hoes starting to stare so I Started Tongue Kissing him. Of course they got mad and walked away. But after i finished he had his hands around my hips and wouldnt let go.

"bae, you look sexy." Carter told me while he was still hugging me.

"thanks bae," i said in return.

"you want something to drink?" carter asked me while we were standing there.

"yea it should be some ciroc left on the table. get me some peach." I had told him.