Chapter 10: Carter Birthday

I'm going to skip ahead to Carter birthday and then to Christmas. Its helping get to the good things in life.

Allison

Today is Carter birthday and I have a surprise birthday party planned for him. I got Christian and my Bestfriend Alaysia to help me set up and invite people.

I Woke up at 11 am and started texting my baby.

"GoodMorning husband"

'GoodMorning wifee'

"Happy birthday baby. I just want to say that I am really enjoying this relationship with you. we only been in this for 2 months but it feels like years. I hope to continue this journey with you as we grow older. I adore every thing about you and there's not one day I don't think about you. I love you Carter DeJohn Moore. Happy Birthday😍😘👄"

(Cute Right)

'Awwhhhh baby girl I love you too and thank you'

"I want to take you out to dinner later tonight at 7. Can I come to your house at 6?"

'Yes wifee you can.'

"Ok I gotta start taking care of business, I will call you later"

'Ok'

I got off the phone with Carter and went to go take me a shower. I called Alaysia to see if she wanted to go to the mall today.

'Hey Bestfriend' I said to her.

'Hey bestfrannnnnnn' she yelled through the phone.

"Haha. you wanna go to the mall, I will come get you." I told her.

"Yes girl!" she said back.

"Ok I will be there around 3-4 " I gave her a time.

"Ok." she said back.

By The Way, Allison Got Her Her Own Car. It's A 2012 Ford Focus Just To Get Her Started. And Allison Birthday Is December 24th.

-Side Note

I went to buy me some Chinese Food for breakfast and then back home.

I cleaned up the house nice so that I didn't have to hear my mama complain about bullshit.

I put on a Pink sweat suit with my pink glitter uggs and my Nike beanie. Then I grabbed my purse and phone and called Alaysia to let her know I was on my way.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I picked Alaysia up and we drove to SomerSet mall.

"Girl I can't wait till that party tonight." I told Alaysia.

"Girl me niether. I ain't been to a party in forever." she said back.

"Girl I feel you!" I said.

"Ooooo girl ole boy over there checking you out." I said to Alaysia.

"Oh fr, I look good?" she asked me fixing the little pieces of hair that were sticking up.

"Yesss boo , here he come." I said walking away cause I didn't wanna seem like a cock blocker.

*Alaysia*

This really cute boy walked up to me and we started talking

"Wassup mami" he said.

He was about 6'2 , caramel skinned , hazel eyes, curly hair and had some lips that were to die for.