Chapter 3: To Be Continued

to be continued.....

He laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He started taking off my clothes as he continued to kiss my neck. He than took off his clothes.

(SEX SCENE)

After he took his clothes off, he entered in me very slowly as I moaned out loudly.

"OHHHH!" I moaned out loud as he kept thrusting in and out of me.

He continued to come in and out of me as my moans got more deeper. He than turned me over and put his dick in me and he started going fast.

"OH GOD! CARTER DONT STOP! " I yelled as I began to have an orgasm.

(carter speaking now)

I kept doing as i was told and she screamed my name to keep going. I then felt her walls tighten around me and she dropped her hot load on me. afterwards I grabbed my dick out of her and she was breathing real hard. she though it was over but it wasnt. I turned her back around so that she was facing me. I slowly kissed her from her neck until i got to her inner thighs. I began teasing her with my tongue and began licking her on her inner thighs.

"yes. come on now." she told me while i was teasing her.

"You want it bae?" I asked her seducivly.

She yelled out yes and then i began sticking my tongue in her vagina. My tongue began playing around with her clit as she started to cum.

After she pulled my head away from her , I went back to the top of her and then I put her on top of me. She began grinding her hips on me and it felt so good. I let her do all the work this time around. As she kept grinding on me i grabbed her hips and push her down harder on my dick. I felt her walls tighten and then i came into her(condom).

(END OF SEX SCENE)

After we got done having sex, she got off of me and layed next to me. I held her tight as i embraced this moment with the girl I wanted to be with.

After we layed there for an hour, I heard a light snore and then I went to sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

(Carter)

I woke up at around 5:30 and saw that Allison was still sleeping. So I got up, took a quick shower and made her breakfast. It was now 6:15 so I decided to wake Allison.

"Goodmorning Beautiful." I told her smiling.

"Goodmorning what time is it?" Allison asked me worried.

"6:15." I said in return.

"OMG ! I gotta leave at 7." Allison said a little pissed off.

I didn't bother to ask her what's wrong. Allison had got in the shower and ate breakfast . she kissed me goodbye and drove home.

(Allison)

I kissed Carter goodbye and then I drove home. When I got home I changed into my school uniform. I put my hair in a messy bun and put some shades on. It was now 7:30. (Btw it's August and school Is just starting)

"Ma? you ready yet?" I yelled to her from the bottom of the stairs.

"Here we come." she said in return.

My mama drove me and my sister to our seperate schools and she went to work.

I walked in my first hour class which Is Anatomy. I spotted Deja and Ashia.

"Hey y'all." I said to the both of them.

"Hey" they both said in return at the same time.

"I went to Carter house last night." I told them while blushing.

"Oooooo, I'm tellin!" Deja blurted out.

"Shut up crazy" I laughed out .

Lunch Time!

Me and the girls went to sit at the table with Mychael and Aishah.

(Aishah is my fake twin and Mychael is my sister)

(My-kel is how her name is pronounced.)

We all ate lunch and talked about who they had eyes for. A few hours past and school was out.

AFTER SCHOOL

My mama didnt have a way to come get me so I asked Carter for a ride. We got in the car.

"Hey bae, I ain't seen you all damn day." Carter said to me while leaning in for a kiss.

"Haha, ik." I said all playfully.

"How was last night bae?" Carter asked me while rubbing my thigh and pulling off.

"Great, you had me feeling good bae." I told him.

"Haha I beat it up" Carter said while starting to finger me at a red light.

"Bae, stop!" I told him while trying to move his hand away.

"Alright alright." Carter said to me while I started popping his hand. "Call your mama to see if you can go get something to eat with me."

"I will text her." I said to Carter.

"No call her, it will be faster." he told me firmly.

So I called my mom and asked her could I go to eat with my girls. she said yes.

(You're probably wondering why Allison keep lying to her mom, well Allison doesn't want her mom to know about him yet.)

Carter took me to Red Robins.

"Bae, what you want ?" as he handed me a menu.

"I want a chilly cheese burger with fries." I said while closing the menu.

He ordered some mash potatoes and a steak.

After we ate, Carter scooted closer to me.

"Bae , what you think you doing?" I asked him as he started rubbing my inner thigh.

"Nothing, but can we talk?" Carter told me as he stopped touching on me.

"Yea, wassup ?"

"I know we just met and all but I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. I want to be your babies father. I love you Allison. " Carter told me this looking right in my eyes.

"Um Carter, I'm rea.." he cut me off with his hand over my mouth.

"No Allison , listen to me, I love you and I see us together for a long ass time." Carter told me this as he leaned in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Carter, I love you too." I said to him while looking down.

"No , look me in my eyes and mean it." he told me as he gave my hand a light squeeze.

"I love you." I told him.

We then kissed and we left the restaurant . we was around the corner from my house and I switched cars . I got in Ashia car. she drove me home.

Will Allison mom find our about Carter?

Will they be together for a long time?

Do they make a cute couple?

Comment, Share, and Vote.

(Btw, Next Chapter Should Be Out this Thursday December 12,2013)