Chapter 18: The Wedding

Carter

"Babe you almost ready" I asked Allison so I could take her to the Marriott.

"Almost" she yelled down the stairs.

She finally came downstairs and I drove her down the street to the Courtyard Marriott.

"Gimme a kiss" she said getting out the car.

"Imma walk you upstairs baby" I said parking the car and getting her bags out the trunk.

I checked her in and walked her to her presidential suite.

"I love you okay" I told her.

"I love you too baby" she said smiling.

"Okay have a good sleep I will see you tomorrow at the wedding " I said closing her door and walking back to the car.

I got in the car and drove back homw. I called the guys over so they could throw Me a mine bachelors party.

I couple hours later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Wassup!" All the boys yelled with. Liquor in they hand.

"Waddup" I said giving all of them dap.

We drank a Lil bit and I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it" Wayne said jogging to the door.

"O..k" I said getting more comfortable and drinking some more hennesy.

"Did someone call for housecleaning" this sexy bad chick walked in my living room with a tiny maid outfit on.

"Bro......I ain't with this" I said to Wayne on the low.

"You're last day of freedom nigga" he said patting my back and he's absolutely right.

Allison

I sat in my hotel room relaxing and enjoying the view.

Tomorrow is my big day and I want everything to go as planned or I will start crying .

I called my nail girl Leslie and she made sure I was her first appointment at 6:00am.

Shanell my hair dresser will be here at around 9 to do my hair and the bridesmaid.

Phone Buzzes

A: hey Alli

Alli: hey lay

A: you seem bored

Alli: I'm just relaxing with my glass of wine enjoying this marvelous view

A: oh okay open the door

She hung up

"Hey Allison" she said opening the door with my other main girls .

"Hey Girls" I said hugging them.

"So we couldn't get you no male strippers but we got you gifts" Ashia said.

"Okay that's fine," I smiled.

We had girl talk for awhile.

"Okay y'all, gift opening time" Deja said putting her glass of wine down grabbing her bag.

"Okay so I thought you would enjoy this when you're lonely and your fiancee isn't home" she said pulling out a vibrator.

"Wow" I said bursting out in laughter.

"Girl you see all them levels, lawwd I should've bought me one" she said sitting down.

"Girl you a mess" I said laughing.