Chapter 20: 1st Trimester

Allison

I'm pregnant and I am so excited.

I left the hospital to go home. I still had a cold which was horrible but I was too excited to let it really bother me.

I got home and fixed me a sandwich. Afterwards I took some medicine and laid down. 5 mins later I was up running to the toilet to throw up that sandwich.

Carter

I got home to see Allison sleep on the couch with Roxie.

I left back out to get her some roses for her.

I got back she was still sleep so I put the roses on the table and went to go shower.

I went in the room to change and I heard Allison get up.

"Babe" she said to me.

"Yeah" I said putting my clothes on.

"Thank you so much" she said walking towards the room.

"You welcome baby" I said hugging her and kissing her forehead.

I made us dinner and talked to Allison about the cruise we were going on in July and she was excited.

"Oh gosh babes. That would be really fun" she said smiling.

"Yeah so we gotta get some things and all we'll be ready to go." I said to her.

"Baby I want to look at houses, a permanent one." She said getting up putting her plate in the dishwasher.

"Okay , anything you want" I said getting up to put my dish in the sink.

"Babe where's my Mac book?" She said walking around the house looking for it.

"I don't know baby, ask your Mac book" I said smirking.

"Your not funny" she said smacking me with a pillow from our room.

"Yeah I am" I said throwing it back at her.

"I found it , hold on I have to pee" she said .

She got out the bathroom and we go to searching 3 bedroom homes in Georgia. We both wanted a modern home, something up to date. We wanted big and open concept so our baby could run around safely with out any major problems.

"Oop how about that one?" She said pointing to the screen.

"Yeah that looks nice, let's view the pictures." I said to her.

"Okay , I like that but baby let's call a real estate agent and let's go there next weekend to find a move in ready house." She said.

"Okay, there's some numbers." I said clicking on them.

"Do we have some pickles?" She said hopping off the couch.

"Ummm I guess" I said looking at her weird.

"What?" She said smiling.

"Nothing" I said shaking my head.

Allison is so happy about her pregnancy and I am too. Now that we are married and financially stable, It Just feels so right.

Next Day

Today Allison and I are packing to go to Georgia to look at 3 houses to see what we want.

I'm just waiting on her to get off work.

Phone Call

C: hello