Chapter 12: In Labor

July 20th

*Allison*

My mama birthday is on the 24th and Destiny birthday is the 25th. My mama is 9months and should be delivering soon.

Carter and I have been doing very well. We been chilling at home talking bout is starting college this fall and all that.

"Baby, I have to talk to you" carter said coming out the bathroom.

"Yeah wassup" I said on my Instagram.

"So you know how we going to college and all that this fall?" he said.

"Yeah , what about it?" I said looking at him.

"So I want to join the navy." he said to me.

Allison had passed out.

*Carter*

"So I want to join the navy." I said to her.

She had passed out.

"Oh my god ! baby wake up! what's wrong!"

I called 911 and we went to the hospital.

Allison was passed out for a few hours. I stayed by her side. Tears rolled down my face as I kissed her hand and cheek praying for her and talking to her.

"Baby, please don't leave me. I love you. I want you to wake up and live a good life with me. please wake up baby girl. your too young to leave me. I love you . please wake up baby." I was saying to her as she woke up.

"Baby" I heard her say softly.

"Doctor, she's up" i said running to her door to get a nurse.

"How are you doing Ms. Walton, I'm nurse Means. how you feeling?" Nurse Means asked her.

"Okay, what happened?" she said sitting up as I helped her.

"You passed out a few hours ago." I said to her.

"Oh god" she said reaching for the cup of water sitting on the table next to her.

"Hi. Ms. Walton. I'm Dr. Hayes. how you doing ?" Dr. Hayes said walking in the door.

"Ok" she said.

"So we ran a few tests and nothing is wrong. but you do have a little baby growing inside you." he said.

"What!" she said sitting up.

"Yeah, so we need to determine how far along you are." he said. "when was your last you and your boyfriend had sexual intercourse?"

"Um, may 23rd" I said thinking.

(Been awhile lol)

"Ok, so you are 1 month and 27 days." Dr. Hayes said.

"But how could I be pregnant? I took my birth control pills the Friday 2.....weeks......before. I forgot to take them." I said with my head down.

"Um doctors can y'all give us a minute to take this in." I said as the doctors agreed and closed the door behind them.

"Baby, I'm sorry I was just so ti-" I cut Allison off from talking.

"Bae, it's okay. I'm gonna be here for you. "I said kissing her.

"But what about school?" she said as I say on the bed with her holding her.

"We will talk about that later" I said as she started to wipe tears away from her eyes.

"What's the matter?" I said to her.

"I need an abortion" she said crying hard.

I didn't know what to say, I just held her and cried with her.