Chapter 23

Blake's POV

She finished the spell and i had about an hour and a half left. 

I touched up my make up and leah and the witch left my room. I got my dress and put it on and put on my heels.

I put on some lip stick and i finished up. 

''alright then'' i said and i grabbed my phone and my little clutch purse and i walked out of my room and went downstairs.

Cameron's POV

Leah came downstairs and she sat next to me. 

''you good'' she said 

''yeah'' i said 

''cameron why don't you fight for her'' she said 

''because she deserves better than me'' i said 

''cam the moon goddess put you together because yall are meant to be she never makes a mistake'' she said and i sighed. 

''i don't know leah i tried to apologize and it wasn't enough'' i said

''because you can't just apologize for what you have done you have to make it up to her'' she said and i sighed. I smelled a strong scent of strawberries and vanilla and i saw blake come down the stairs. 

''woah'' i whispered. 

''you can't tell me you don't want her because of everything her parent's did'' leah said and jason walked up to blake and put on a corsage. 

''and you can't tell me that don't make you jealous'' she said and i sighed. 

''im going for a run'' i said and i walked out of the house. 

Of course i want her. Of course im falling in love with her. But she hates me....

Blake's POV 

I got downstairs and saw cameron talking and jason walked up to me. 

''wow'' he said and i smiled 

''your hair'' he said 

''yeah this is what my normal hair was'' i said and he smiled

''you look beautiful'' he said and gave me my corsage.

''thank you'' i said and i saw cameron get up and leave. 

Me and jason walked out and got into his truck.

''lets get to the dance.'' he said and i smiled. 

He got in and we drove to the school. When we got there he parked and went over to my door and opened it. He gave me his hand and helped me out. 

I saw jasmine with ben and i smiled. We walked over to them and ben smiled.

''you look amazing'' he said

''you don't look too bad yourself'' i said and smiled 

Jason and ben walked and jasmine grabbed my arm.

''blake'' she said and i looked at her. 

''what is it'' i said

''you aren't falling for him right'' she said and i looked at her.

''jasmine just cause i hate my mate doesn't mean i am not gonna try one day'' i said 

''good'' she said and i looked at her confused.

''i just don't want you to get hurt when we find this spell and he finds his mate'' she said and i nodded

''i know'' i said and sighed.