Chapter 18

Blake's POV 

''now i have my boys out here because i need their help'' he said 

''now this girl i met she's something i would like to call mysterious but when i finally figured her out she became the most interesting person in my life'' he said

''not to mention that she is so beautiful'' he said and everyone awed. 

''now i asked her on a date and she declined that'' he said and everyone gasped.

''i know right i even asked her a couple more times and still no'' he said and i shook my head.

''but now im asking her a different question i hope she won't decline cause i will be very embarrassed'' he said and everyone laughed and he looked at me.

''blake smith can you please come down here'' he said and everyone looked at me.

''oh god'' i said 

''go'' jasmine said 

''what'' i said 

''go!'' ben said and pushed me and i walked down to jason.

''jason'' i said 

''blake i know im not the perfect guy and the way we met was kind of a roller coaster but i really like you'' he said away from the mic.

''so blake i have a question'' he said and smiled 

''will you go to homecoming with me'' he said and i saw the players hold up letters that spelled out homecoming and the last guy had flowers and a question mark. 

I heard everyone gasp and aw and i looked at jason. 

''will you?'' he said into the mic. 

''yes'' i said and smiled

''SHE SAID YES!'' he yelled and everyone cheered and i laughed and jason gave me a hug.

''we need to talk'' i said

''over dinner after the game'' i said and he smiled

''really'' he said and i nodded

''why not'' i said and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

''see you after'' he said and smiled and i went back to the bleachers and sat next to ben and i realized cameron was gone.

''he left'' leah linked.

''he got angry when you said yes and he walked off'' leah linked and i nodded.

''hey can you hold these for me ill be back'' i said and i walked off the bleachers. 

''meet me in the parking lot now'' i linked cameron.

''why aren't you with your boyfriend'' he linked

''would you grow up and get over here'' i linked and i walked to the parking lot.

After about five minutes i saw cameron.

''what'' he said

''what is it cameron'' i said

''what is it with you that you don't like me one minute and the next you show up at a football game to 'support' me'' i said

''just forget it'' he said

''no cameron i don't understand alright i get it we are mates but you are clearly not into who you got stuck with and guess what neither am i you think i want to have my 'soul mate' the guy who is supposed to make me feel safe and secure hate me the way you do'' i said and he looked at me.