Chapter 4

Blake's POV 

We finished dinner and i said goodnight to them that i had to go visit some people and then i went to the helicopter pad and boarded on and headed to the sanctuary. 

''few more minutes boys and we get our people back'' i said into the headset.

''all in position'' i said 

''position one check'' he said 

''position two check'' he said 

''position three check'' she said 

''and position four in transition'' i said 

''everything is in play'' martin said 

''lets do this'' i said as we landed in a blank field. 

''you ready'' i said 

''they suffered six years because we weren't ready blake what if they aren't even alive'' he said 

''hey we will find them and they will be safe'' i said 

''six years blake'' he said 

''if we would have gone in any earlier we would have lost more than could afford to we will get everyone back'' i said 

''and if they are gone'' he said 

''then my parents will feel every death'' i said and i grabbed my brief case and we walked to the sanctuary door and i swiped my card and got in and went to the next security check. 

''ID please'' he said 

''Blake'' he said and smiled and i saw his hand slide and i grabbed his collar.

''if you wanna keep your hands i suggest you do the right thing so i don't have to bite them both off with my teeth'' i said and flashed my eyes and he cleared me in. 

''good boy'' i said and we walked right through and we went to the floor where every one is held. 

''this seems too easy'' martin said and i pulled the emergency button. 

''what-'' i stopped him. 

''behind the door is about fifty men with guns i smell the powder now i know the vent systems like the back of my hand go in on comms and ill guide you through'' i said and he nodded and lifted himself up out of the elevator and went into the system. 

''you are gonna go straight take a left two rights and go straight until you smell the smell of wolfsbane'' i said 

''got it'' he said and i took a deep breath and i resumed the elevator and i hid on the side as the door opened and guns went blazing. 

When they finally stopped i grew my fangs. 

''lights position two'' i said and they went out and i shifted. 

''POWER OUT'' i heard and i ran in and i knocked everyone out and i shifted back and grabbed one of their jackets. 

''lights on'' i said 

When they turned back on i saw the room and i widened my eyes. It was two times bigger than the last time. 

''oh my parents are dead.'' i said 

''martin stay in the vents till i tell you'' i said 

''got it'' he said 

I walked to the section where jasmine was and i pressed the button. 

I opened the door and i saw her laying down.

''jasmine'' i said 

She shot up and she looked at me. 

''blake'' she said 

''jasmine im here to help you to get you and everyone out of here can you help me'' i said and she nodded and i helped her up and we got out of there. 

I found the main switch to all the cell doors and opened all of them. 

''RUN!'' i yelled 

Everyone ran out of their cells.

''position three open tunnels martin its time.'' i said

''jasmine you help everyone out of here as much people as you can okay i need to go get something'' i said and she nodded and i ran to the file room and i knocked down the door. 

I went to martins wifes file and i opened it. 

''oh god'' i said and i closed it. 

''position one did you deposit in place'' i said 

''yes'' he said i went to the trash can and found ten duffel bags and i grabbed every file and put them all in the bags. 

''position four and one time to head out'' i said 

They came in and started filling them up too and headed out. I grabbed the last files and i saw a name i never wanted to see........