Chapter 3

~6 YEARS LATER~

I ran to the cliff and i saw a boat I grabbed my spear and i lit the torch on fire and threw it at the bomb fire and the boat came closer i ran over to it and they helped me on. 

''are you okay!?'' he said 

''im fine'' i said 

''how long have you been here'' he said 

''six years'' i said and he looked at his partner. 

''what is your name'' he said and i looked at him.

''blake ramirez'' i said and he widened his eyes. 

''you should call your parents'' he said and shook my head. 

''no please i want it to be a surprise trust me it is something they would die for'' i said and gave a small smile. 

''where to?'' he said 

''california'' i said 

After a couple days we arrived. I was taken to the hospital. They gave me a check up and i took a shower. One of the nurses were nice enough to loan me some clothes. 

''in over all you are in good condition you have alot of scars and burns but other than that your health is perfectly fine.'' the doctor said to me and i nodded

''thank you'' i said 

''would you like us to call your parents now'' he sai d

''no i would love to surprise them at their press conference this afternoon'' i said and smiled 

''oh you heard already'' he said and i nodded

''i keep up'' i said 

''okay then we will get your discharge papers and you will be on your way within the hour.'' he said and i nodded.

When i got discharged and everything i went to the bank and took out some money from an offshore account and went and bought some clothes. 

~2 HOURS LATER~

I got to the press conference and i had got one of the mics from the backstage people who knew i was here. 

They were on stage with my brother ben and i smiled. 

He looked good for twenty four. Cleaned up well as for my parents they could look better. 

As my parents were talking the host stopped them. 

''we would like to now bring out someone who told us she wanted to surprise the ramirez family it is our honor to welcome the return of blake ramirez'' she said and everyone gasped and i walked out and smiled and i hugged my parents while their faces had shock all over. 

''hey mom hey dad'' i said smiled and ben pushed through and hugged me. 

''blake!'' he yelled and i smiled 

''ben'' i said and hugged him back. 

We took our little reunion off the stage and my parents looked confused. 

''whats up mom and dad you look like you saw a ghost'' i said and smiled 

''you look strong healthy we thought you were dead'' dad said 

''i almost was'' i said

''be right back we need some champagne!'' he said and ran off. 

''how are you alive'' mom said 

''how are you?'' i said 

''oh right the parachutes right'' i said and smiled 

''the people i lost over my six years of being gone will be avenged my people don't go down easy and five years is a long time to plan'' i said and i flashed my eyes and they were taken back.

''you are with them'' dad said rudely. 

''you missed alot while i was gone but i can assure you the blake you knew is really dead'' i said 

''she died when all two hundred and six bones broke in her body to transform'' i said 

I felt a needle go in my arm and i felt the burning sensation of wolfsbane enter my system and i grabbed the needle and took it out and i grabbed the security's hand and i started to crush it. 

''im not your typical werewolf try it again and i will break your whole arm in four different places and make you feel four different kinds of pain'' i said and growled. 

I grabbed the needle and gave it to my mom. 

''im not going anywhere'' i said and smiled and ben came back and felt the tension. 

''ben why don't we skip on the champagne and you and your father and you go to dinner.'' mom said 

''what and leave blake you are insane'' ben said 

''i know mom what's the rush i just got home'' i said 

''ben how about me and you go to dinner and ill explain somethings to you'' i said and smiled and he nodded and we walked off. 

''where have you been blake'' he said 

''im not ready to talk about that just yet'' i said and gave a small smile. 

I saw little flashes of memories of the past six years and my heart broke. 

''how did you survive'' he said 

''guardian angel'' i said and smiled 

''you were with me in my heart the whole time ben'' i said and i hugged him. 

''you have no idea how much i missed you'' i said and a tear came down. 

We got to a restaurant and we sat down at a table and ordered. 

''so how does it feel to be back'' he said and smiled

''it feels great what did i miss?'' i said 

''well um'' he said and held up his left hand and i saw a wedding band.

''OH MY!'' i said 

''ben!'' i said and smiled 

''you got married'' i said and smiled 

''she's amazing blake she's so sweet so nice and so caring she's everything i could have ever dreamed of'' he said and smiled and i couldn't help but smile for him.

I saw a familiar face walk by as a waiter and i looked at ben.

''ill be right back i need to use the restroom'' i said and he nodded and i went to the back hallway and i met the waiter. 

''what are you doing here'' i said 

''don't forget the plan blake your best friend and my children are still in a hell hole cause of our decisions'' he said 

''don't remind me martin'' i said 

''im glad you have your family but don't forget i miss mine'' he said and i nodded.

''we have twenty four hours before they can reset the key locks to the sanctuary as much as my mom and dad try to change locks they can't they can only up security'' i said 

''my name will be in the system till then get a helicopter and we will get there and have everyone in position on the security line'' i said and he nodded

''we get them back today martin'' i said and smiled

''this is what we waited for and planned for ever since you turned'' he said and i nodded.

''now get out of here'' i said and he nodded

I went back to the table with ben and we ate and talked about his wife.............