Chapter 11

*Emily's Pov*

Sunday passed with me listening to the Sunday message broadcast, sleeping from 10:00am - 12:00pm, going to the company and Jay being happy I came to the office two days in a row since I usually come only once a month.

Even the Sunday message was about not being lazy and working hard with a quote from the bible in Proverbs 10:4 which says "He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand, but the hand of the diligent maketh rich". So since all forces want me to work hard, I worked hard.

Today is Monday, so I prepared for school and wore a white top with  blue stripes, a red skirt, a green hoodie and a red headphone.

^The clothes above^

I got to school, saw my friends and went to meet them.

I briefed them on the message that I got from the mystery guy.

"What audacity does he have to send that?" Shawn asked angrily.

"He thinks he can be stalking you. If I get him, I will beat him up" Shawn continued as he sneered.

"Hmm... This is getting serious, for him to be stalking you means that he can easily evade your security" Adam said with a calculating and calm tone.

"Don't worry, I am here if you need a hug" Lily said, trying to tempt me into hugging her but I am not so desperate to get hugged to death.

'Well, they all had different responses as I expected.'

"I don't think I am in danger as he could have done anything to me, yet has not taken any step, plus he seems to just like teasing me" I explained before telling them to go to class because if we keep on talking about him, we might be late for lectures.

We got to class and people were talking about some new students that would be arriving today.

"First, it was Nick, and now, we are having more"

"A lot of more super rich students are coming"

"But we are not sure if Nick is super rich, I mean, we don't even know which family he belongs to"

"But he behaves like he is from a rich family"

"He might not be super rich, but he will still be rich cause he gives this feeling that everything he wants is at his fingertips"

"Yeah, if I could marry one of them, I will live with ease."

"Aren't you still too young to be thinking about marriage?"

"Oh, you don't know anything, you don't understand how rich and handsome those students are"

"Really?! Then good luck."

"I don't need luck, can't you see how beautiful I am? Everyone will fall for me"

"Hellooo, I am so much more beautiful than you"

"No, you aren't. Right girls?"

"Of course, you are very beautiful"

"No, she is more beautiful"

I tuned them out cause I knew an argument about beauty was about to start.

'I don't know why this girls only care about who is more beautiful. They are such drama queens.'

I thought about why we were just getting more students, especially since Nick just got admitted. I hope they are people I already know about.

The teacher entered and everyone grew silent as he introduced the two new students.

A girl and boy came in, they both had pinkish hair.

"Hi, I am Ivans Kion and this is my sister, Rocha Kion. Nice to meet you all. I hope we can all be friends" Ivans said with a charming smile while Rocha just remained neutral.

Oh! They are from the 8th richest family. They have gold eyes and pink hair which all members from the direct line of the Kion family had but their attitude are worlds apart.

The boy seemed friendly while the girl seemed mature, but of course, I already have their information so I know that Ivans is not what he seems.

I internally smirked as I watched him.

"You two can take your seat in the empty chairs near the window." The teacher said as he pointed at the acknowledged seats.

The two took their seat and sat down as the lesson began.

Halfway through the lesson, I spaced out and began to remember the day I first met Isa. It was her first time to come to my country so she was lost. If not for the fact that she dismissed her bodyguards when she wanted to enter a ladies' store, and then sneakily escaped, she wouldn't have been lost.

*Flashback*

I was 14 years old and went to the mall with my driver waiting for me outside. I was shopping for some new clothes and saw a girl looking confused. She was just staring around, seeming to not know her way back, and looked around my age.

I went up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Miss, are you lost?" I asked concerned cause she could be taken by kidnappers.

"Hmm... Yes. Do you know the way to Victoria's secret?" She asked shyly

"Yeah, I know the way. Do you want me to lead you there?"

"That would be great. Thanks."

"You are welcome"

I led her there while talking with her and getting to know her better, she was actually interesting and we had so much in common.

We got there and saw her bodyguards looking for her near the store.

"Seems I have to go now but I would like to still be in contact with you" she said looking at me hopefully

"Me too. Let's exchange numbers"

We exchanged numbers before she left. It was even through our texting that I got to know her name.

At first, she was still a little shy but after texting and calling for a while, she became very free with me and became quite the charmer. She started calling me names like sweetheart and darling, when even Lily doesn't call me that, and yet we have only been friends for like 2 years.

*Flashback ends*

Sometimes, I wonder where my sweet and shy Isa had gone to, but I know she is still the same person. She is just more free and bold with me now.

I chuckled at the thought before shaking my head a bit.

I should stop spacing out and focus. Even if I am bored, I can't afford to lose my personnel.

'Well, I guess it is time to listen to some boring lectures'