Chapter 10

[Emily's POV]

"Hey. How about we..." Lily trailed off dramatically, trying to keep us in suspense.

I rolled my eyes internally while waiting for her to continue.

"...play truth or dare?" She finally completed her question and jumped up in excitement.

The boys immediately smiled and agreed to it without Lily even bothering to persuade them.

"Okay then, it has been decided!" My dear Lily decided without my permission.

'These people love me so much that my opinion doesn't matter at all.'

"Who will start the game?" Adam asked looking at us.

"Me! Me! Me! Choose me!" Lily shouted as she jumped around, waving her hands frantically as if afraid he might not have heard her... which I personally think is impossible with the way she is excitedly shouting.

Adam just smiled softly and then chose her since, let's be realistic, no one can refuse to give Lily what she wants.

And with that, the game of Truth or Dare finally began.

"Truth or dare, Emily?" Lily asked, looking at me.

"Truth," I answered as her eyes lit up as she giggled evilly.

"That is exactly what I wanted you to pick," She then smiled innocently and continued, "my question is, did you ever hack into my phone?" Lily asked, now having a scary smile.

"Hmm... Yes," I confessed after hesitating for a while.

"Little wonder I lost some of my cute pictures of you when you did embarrassing things!" She frowned with an aggrieved look in her eyes.

"Can we go on with the game?!" I asked nervously, trying to move away from the subject.

"Wait! You have to take responsibility for what you did!" Lily said with a determined look, stopping me from changing the subject.

"I didn't do anything wrong. What if someone else took your phone by accident and saw those pictures? It would cause so many problems so I did the right thing to delete it," I said with a righteous expression, and Lily, who was so easy to contro- I mean, convince, easily agreed with me.

"You are right. Thanks so much, Emily, that's why you are the best." Lily smiled, having a relieved expression.

She jumped on me and hugged me happily before Adam cleared his throat.

"You know we have not gone far in this game," Adam said calmly as Lily released me and went back to her seat.

"Right, let's continue," Lily said as she cleared her throat, trying to seem cool.

"Truth or dare, Shawn?" I asked, looking at Shawn.

"Dare, of course," Shawn said arrogantly like I was supposed to know that automatically.

"I dare you to smile and say that you love us the most," I said, smirking as his face paled and he gulped.

"Can I take that back?" Shawn asked in a slightly nervous tone and I showed a warm smile.

"No," I said coldly, cutting off his fantasy as he sighed.

"I love you all the most," he said blushing a little as he smiled.

"You look so cute~" The rest of us said together as Shawn scoffed.

"Don't think that I will say that again." He clicked his tongue in annoyance and turned his head away.