Chp.29

After the showdown, (YN) was walking towards Toffee as Toffee was still lay down on the ground...

(YN): Hmph! Immortal you say? I say it's bullshit...

Suddenly, he heard voices as Hekapoo and the others were approaching to the area as they saw (YN) from a far distance...

Hekapoo: (YN)!

(YN): Hekapoo! You guys!

Hekapoo: Are you alright!?

(YN): Yeah Im fine!

Moon: (YN), Eclipsa is feeling weak, she needs her magic back!

(YN): Crap! Coming!

Moon: Wheres Toffee by the way??

(YN): He's right-

(YN) realizes Toffee is not there anymore...he started to panicking a little to wonder where the hell could he be...He then started running towards the others...

Hekapoo: (YN)!

Hekapoo hugs him as (YN) does it as well...

(YN): Im okay...Don't worry

He then realizes Eclipsa being carried by globgor...she doesn't look good as well...

Moon: (YN), Eclipsa can't keep her legs stand she's weak without her magic.

(YN): I know I know. Let me just...

(YN) put both hands towards Eclipsa as he was giving her magic back...after that Eclipsa started to wake up...

Eclipsa: Oh my...My head...

Globgor: Sweetie!

Globgor hugs Eclipsa

Eclipsa: Awww honey...I shouldn't have warm you about my magic, (YN), sorry.

(YN): Its fine.

Star: Hehe, no worried (YN) as long you defeated Toffee right??

(YN) sweats a drip from his face...

(YN): Actually I-

Suddenly, the ground started to shake as Toffe appeared from the ground out of no where with anger...

Toffee: YOU PATHETIC MORTALS ARE GIVING ME ON MY NERVES NOW!!! I SHALL MAKE YOU SUFFER ONE BY ONE!!!!!!

Toffee then raised his arm as he emitted a sword as he tried swinging it towards them as (YN) realizes River bringing his blade, he quickly snatches it and blocks Toffee's sword....

(YN): N-Not this time!

Toffee started to get annoyed as he backs up and swings his other hand with a punch as he created a wind wave, causing every one to fly over the tree, as they all got to the village and the destroyed castle of Mewni, everyone landed hard and painful as for (YN) as well, his blade landed next to him as he sees his friends down and Hekapoo barely getting up...

Hekapoo: (YN)...

(YN): Hekapoo...I-I'm coming..

Toffee then quickly appeared in front of Hekapoo...Hekapoo startled as she started to look scared...

Toffee: DIE!!!!

Hekapoo: (YNNNN)!!!!!

As Toffee was this close to Kill Hekapoo...(YN) appeared behind Toffee as he grabbed his tail with one hand and the other holding his blade, with the hand he was holding onto Toffee's hand, he throws him away, crashing to a tree...