Chp.6 The Immortal Toffee

Meanwhile, in another dark, stormy and foggy dimensional, there's a castle that was the same size as Mewnis, but it looked old. Inside the castle, Ludo was to be seen as he was somehow bowed in one knee on the floor as he looked nervous, talking with someone as the person Ludo was talking to was looking outside from the window as he had his both hands behind his back. The person was in a silhouette shadow figure, knowing that he's a monster, a lizard monster.

Ludo: Master, you don't understand! We were near ways of getting their magic, but...then this bastard shows up and...he literally killed all of the monsters by himself! Not with someone/body, just him! One against twelve!? That doesn't seem right!

???: Ludo...

Ludo: Y-Yes?!

???: How many times do you have to fail me during every objective I send you to???

Ludo: M-My apologies Master! It's just the bastard was too quick and strong! I don't know who is and where did he even come from!?!

???: Nonsense!

The lizard then blasted a green magic beam near Ludo as it almost hit him...Ludo started to shake in fear.

???: I've been counting on you ever since I accepted my word of joining me to take down Mewni, and what do you do!?! You fail miserably! Every tome I heave to hear your nonsense!

The lizard then comes closer to Ludo as he looks at him dead in his eyes as Ludo shakes more fear and sweating as well..

???: How can I be immortal without the magic I could hold into my hands! I only have half of Stars and I cane barely even live! But when I have Moon's and Star's full magic power, I can absorb it to my body, and I can feel the magic, flowing on my body, I will become more powerful! More stronger! And never die! Have internal Life! Why should I live with these pathetic mortals if I can become...A immortal god! These mortals can die quickly and immortals don't!

Ludo: Please Master! I-I won't screw this up again! Just give me another shot! This time I will do it right!

???: . . . Fine.

Ludo: Really!?!

???: But your not gonna do it alone...cause this time you're gonna be with me this time.

Ludo: G-Great Master! Now, why don't we end this conversation and-

???: But not today..

Toffee: I'm planning to go after them later on. Give me time.

Ludo: S-Sure. As you wish, Master.

Ludo then exits the room as the Lizard then goes to the window as he then looks outside again. After that he then looks at his hand as he then created a magic energy blade from his hand as he observes it...

???: With half of Star's magic I just stole from her, I can even barely die. With her magic, I almost become unstoppable. An immortal I should say! I'm glad I'm not one of these insolent and pathetic mortals! There nothing but trash! But I will have internal life! I will become a god! I will become a justice that is given form! I will be the world! The most noble, splendid immortal...Toffee!